Chapter 31

Henrie was getting ready for his gender reveal party, and his brothers Kleo and Andre, and his sister Blair are helping him prepare the house. As they began to decorate, Henrie couldn't help but feel grateful for the support of his family.

"Wow, you guys really went all out with the decorations," Henrie said as he looked around the room. "I love it."

Blair smiled, "We wanted to make sure it was special for you. After all, this is a big moment."

Kleo nodded, "Yeah, and we wanted to make sure it was memorable for both you and Rylee."

Henrie's heart swelled at the mention of Rylee. He couldn't wait to share this moment with Rylee and start their journey as parents together again.

"I just hope Rylee likes it," Henrie said, feeling a bit nervous. "I want everything to be perfect."

Andre patted him on the back, "Don't worry, man. It's going to be great. And I'm sure Rylee will love it."

As they continued to hang streamers and set up the food, the conversation turned to memories of their childhood.

"So, how's it going with you and Rylee?" Blair asked, looking concerned.

Henrie sighed, "It's slow. She hasn't given much indication that she wants to get back together. But I'm not giving up. I feel like this baby is going to bring us closer together."

Kleo smiled, "I'm sure it will. You two have a connection she just has to see the change and im sure we will give you another shot well i'm very hopeful. She has your heart, that much is clear from how hard you are trying."

Henrie nodded, "Yeah, she does. And I'll keep trying until she gives me a chance."Blair hugged him, " We know you will. And we're all here to support you, no matter what."

Henrie was finishing up the final touches on the decorations when Andre found him. "Hey man, I need to tell you something," he said, looking a bit awkward.

Henrie's heart sank. "What's wrong?" he asked, feeling nervous.

"Andre hesitated for a moment before saying, "Rylee is here. She brought Jake with her."

Henrie felt a mix of emotions wash over him. He was happy to see Rylee, but also upset that she would show up like this, especially on the day of their gender reveal. "Why would she do that? Doesn't she know how much this means to me? How much I miss her? Is she never going to give me a chance?" I asked, feeling heartbroken.

Andre put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, take a deep breath. Don't let this ruin the day. We're all here for you, and we'll get through this together."

Henrie was looking out the window when his mother came in. "Henrie, Rylee is here along with Dash, and your son is asking for you," she said with a concerned look.

Henrie's heart sank. "Yes, mother, I know. And she brought her new boyfriend to our gender reveal. So I guess that's her way of telling me to give up, even though my heart won't stop loving her. It hurts," he said, feeling heartbroken.

His mother put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I understand, but today is a special day. Also, she didn't come with him. He came in a separate car. I let them in and saw, and if you ask me, it looked like he came to support a friend."

"I mean, on his interview he actually referred to Rylee as his woman, and it seems like he won't stop pursuing her, even though she's here having my baby," I say with a sigh.

"Well, you love her, Henrie. Dash is your son, and she is having a second child with you. So continue to fight for her, no matter what. You messed up, son, but you will only lose her if you give up. So I wouldn't stop fighting. Now, you go downstairs and show her you are mature and not going to blow this, okay? We all do better," his mother said, trying to encourage him.