“Phee?” Rain called as Phayu stood and grabbed his jacket, he covered Rain with his jacket and then dragged the omega out of the office. Phayu locked the door while Rain dumbly stood outside feeling confused.

Flashback end…

“Hm.. so he pushed you out in the middle of fucking….” Saifah said with a serious voice as looks towards the door.

“You can say that…” Rain said in a grumpy voice.

“Poor you, left with blue balls..” Saifah pats Rain’s shoulder which makes Rain roll his eyes at the older man. Rain knew Saifah was teasing him but he decided to ignore him as Rain had bigger trouble to take care of.

“If this continues, I will die a virgin..” Rain whispered in frustration.

Saifah bursts into laughter and pats Rain’s shoulder, “P’Saifah!”

                             Meanwhile, PraPai watches Sky as the omega makes a model. He watches with a smile as the omega groans in frustration when things don't go his way. PraPai chuckled when Sky held his hair and screamed, Sky turned red when he remembered that PraPai was there too.

PraPai was spending as much time as possible with Sky and Omega had no problem with it, Sky loved PraPai’s company. If not at work, PraPai would be with Sky, especially since Rain moved back with Phayu.

“.. Don’t mind me, Sky is so cute that I can’t help it..” PraPai said with adoring smile

“I’m not cute…” Sky said in a grumpy voice which made PraPai shake his head and replied, “Look through my eyes, you are the cutest person…”

“So cheese, I might puke..” Sky said, making a face which made PraPai laugh louder, “I feel I'm seeing the real Sky now, not just a sweet omega but sassy and grumpy omega…”

Sky’s cheek turned red and he scowled while pretending to ignore PraPai, PraPai found the younger's behaviour amusing and decided to further tease him, “Aww! Sky, don't ignore your Phee…”

“Why are you here?! Don’t you have any meetings or important work?” Sky questions PraPai who gives him a naughty smile and replies, “I planned to spend my whole day knowing more about Sky, why I find you so attractive and enchanting… are you a witch who cast a spell on me?”

Sky looked at PraPai in annoyance and stood up to walk away but PraPai quickly pulled him back while laughing in amusement, “Don’t get upset Na, Phee was just teasing you…”

“So annoying..” Sky whispered as he started working over his project. Sky gave
PraPai had a blank face and PraPai decided to annoy Sky more, “Or maybe we were lovers in the past who got separated? Maybe that will explain why I’m so attracted to you…”

Sky was frozen but PraPai didn’t notice it and continued, “Do you think it is possible?”

“I don’t know …” Sky replies in a tiny voice as PraPai continues, “Hm, imagine it happening. Our love story was incomplete and I die…”

“Enough!” Sky interrupted PraPai and shouted in frustration, PraPai looked at Sky in surprise. That’s when PraPai noticed how Sky had turned pale and became worried, “Sky? Are you okay?”

“No! I’m not! Don’t talk about dying again!” Sky told PraPai angrily, PraPai nodded as he looked at upset omega. He noticed how Sky was trembling and felt bad for scaring Sky.

PraPai sighs as he pulls Sky into a hug, Sky resisted at first but then clings to Alpha, “I’m sorry Na, Phee won’t joke about such things again. Don’t be upset baby…”