Chapter 21

Andy's POV

Me and Riley sit there in silence, speechless.

Caleb, Caleb my best friend is Mia's brother, how can that be?, he never told me he had a sister, did he know I was going to be her saviour?

I decide to break the silence "how? we haven't seen him for years, we all thought he was gone, we all thought he disappeared and now he shows up claiming to be Mia's brother, he can't just show up like that, not now" I say nervous.

Riley stayed silent, which is making me feel irritated "Riley, can you fucking hear me I'm trying to-" she cuts me off.

"I can fucking hear you Andy, okay, i can hear you crystal clear, just let me think for fucks sake" she throws her hands in the air from frustration.

I just stood there in silence with the tears in my eyes waiting to spill.

She can't leave me for her brother, I need her in my life, I can't live without her, right when I laid my eyes on her, it was love at first sight, and at that moment, i knew she was the one, I don't want her to leave me, I don't know what I'd do but this can't be processed in my head.

Riley's voice snaps me from my thoughts.

"Are you okay? your acting odd" she looks at my face examining it.

"I just, I don't know, just seeing Caleb again makes me feel weird and just him saying he's Mia's brother makes it even weirder , its just strange how he just shows up and claiming to be her brother, its odd, I don't want her to leave me, i can't process this, he didn't even say hi to me after all these years" the warm tears spill out of my eyes and began to stream down my face and Riley hugs me tight.

"I don't want to lose her either, but if it does happen, we will just have to except it and let it go" she says still hugging me.

"This isn't Caleb, I know it" I keep thinking.

"Your right, I don't trust him either I have a feeling she will leave us" she admits.

"Well, we will have to make sure that wouldn't happen then" I shrug my shoulders "are you in?" I ask.

"Yea, I'm in" she smirks.

I don't trust Caleb right now, so I need my Mia back.