Chapter 12

Mia's POV

Why did Riley ignore me like that? I feel like I said something wrong. I feel so hurt and confused right now, and all these negative thoughts keep running through my head and getting louder and the urge to get the blade is too much but u can't, I promised both Andy and Riley so I must control myself.

I was about to leave the house to clear my mind when I heard a loud scream.

Shit, it's my mom.

"Miiiaaaa" she screamed my name.

Shit, shit, what do I do?
Where's Andy?

"What?" I barge in like nothing happened.

"That boy, he's the devil, he possessed me" she still looks drunk.

"No he didn't, your just hallucinating, probably because of all the alcohol you consume" I pick up the bottles on the floor.

"Are you calling me crazy, you little bitch?" She gets out of bed and slaps me.

"Stop, please" I beg.

"No" she kicks my stomach and I fall to the ground clutching it in pain.

I yell in pain while my mom keeps hitting me and calling me names, death is all I can think about right now, I want to die this moment, hearing those things my mom is saying is hurting my feelings.

...

Andy's POV
I went to buy a present for Mia, I'm proud of her for being strong, she is just perfect, she's beautiful and she deserves better.

I got us promise rings, so we can trust each other, I never felt this way before, about any woman I came across from both when I was human or now.

I go back to Mia's house and walk in and the first thing I hear is screaming and swearing.

I panicked, so I dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"There's a mother beating up her daughter and she needs help, the daughter might be seriously injured" I say quick.

"Okay sir, I'm going to need you to calm down, please tell me the address so we can send help"

I tell her the address.

"Okay, the police are on their way"

"Thank you" I hang up and run upstairs to Mia's moms room.

The first thing I see is blood surrounding Mia's body.

"Stop it right now" I yell at the mom.

She looks up. "oh the devil worshiper is back huh, coming to save the worthless shit" she laughs.

"The police are on their way" I warn her.

"So they can arrest you Hun, finally" she raises her arms in the air.

"No, their coming for you" I raise my brow and clench my jaw.

The sirens are loud and their flashing lights shine through the window, they break the door down and grabs the moms arms.

"Ma'am, your under arrest for child abuse and for the use of drugs, anything you say can and will be held against you in court" the police officer says while cuffing her hands.

"What, no, leave me alone, I will be back for you devil and this cunt, I will" she yells while being dragged out of the room.

I carry Mia outside the house to the ambulance waiting outside. Her unconscious body is all beaten up with bruises and shards of glass poking out in places. She has a black eye and a busted lip and I'm pretty sure some broken bones too.

Why did i leave her.