Chapter 3

Mia's POV

What?

"Riley died before?!" I'm yelling now.

"Yes" he looks down at the floor, damn he's gorgeous.

"But how?" I'm scared

"She died when she was just a baby, so she was trained to be a fallen angel when she was about 5 and became an official fallen angel when she was about 16" he states.

"Oh my god" i feel like I'm going to collapse.

"Are you okay?" He reached out to hold my hand.

"Not really, when am i ever, this is too much for me to process, why didn't she tell me about this?" i sigh and cover my face with my hands.

"We can't really tell anyone unless their here to help the person but now you know so It's okay, I'm here to help you. So don't be scared, everything is going to be okay" he removed my hands from my face and wiped the tears away and gave me a tight protective hug.

"Thank you" I hug him tighter.

I can't believe Andy Biersack is in my room. how can that be? I know he just explained what had happened to him but oh my god, Riley and Andy are both fallen angels, ugh, I'm going insane.

Me and Andy just stare at each other the whole day and my eyes are getting tired of how much I've cried. I'm too exhausted. I need sleep.

Andy's POV

Mia kept looking at me then she fell asleep peacefully in my arms. I tucked her in her bed and kiss her forehead protectively.

I haven't realized how beautiful Mia really is. How can someone like that get so much shit in her life.

Where is that insane alcoholic?

I leave Mia's room and walk around the house and when i reached the living room, I see the woman, laying there drunk and laughing hysterically to herself.

She's an insane woman. How can she do this to Mia?

I leave this disgusting scene and go back to Mia's room, the only room which seems peaceful. 

I sit on one of the chairs and slowly drift off to sleep to a perfect image of Mia.

05/11/2016