Chapter 4

Andy's POV

I wake up to the sound of an obnoxious alarm.

Mia has school. Shit.

I move close to her bed.

"Mia wake up, you have school" I whisper in her ear.

"No, I don't want to go" she groans and puts the pillow over her head.

"Mia please" I beg her, she has to.

She sits up from the bed and a sad look is plastered on her face "I don't want to Andy, I don't want people making fun of me anymore, it hurts" her voice is shaky.

"Mia, that's what I'm hear for, to protect you, I will stand up for you whenever someone comes and tries to hit you or do anything to you , I'm here for you, it's my job" I pull her in for a hug, because that's what she needs.

"Thank you" she crying on my shoulder, poor Mia.

"Now get dressed. You never know, things may be different" I smile at her for encouragement.

She gets up from her bed and goes to the bathroom.

Mia has been through a lot, it's obvious, I feel really bad for her, especially when she has to live with this horrendous human being that you call a mother, it's awful. Nobody should go through this.

Mia's POV
I left my bed room and looked into the mirror.

 I look awful, as usual. I have makeup smudged all over my face, and Andy saw me like that.

I wipe it off and re-applied it.
I get dressed in my usual attire and exit the bathroom.

Well this is  going to be a shitty day. As usual.

...

Andy and I leave the house in total silence and make our way to school.

"Do you want to see something awesome?" Andy asks.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

"Look" he picks me up and in a flash, we somehow made it to school.

"How did you do that?" That's just freaky.

"I'm an angel remember, I can do everything" he gives me a big smile which makes me want to kiss him but he's dead so it's weird.

We walk down the hall way and everyone's staring at me and Andy.

One of the girls approaches us. here we go.

"Would you look at that, the bitch has gotten herself a toy, who could possibly want that piece of suicidal trash" i look down as she giggles and looks at Andy.

Andy looks back and the girls giggles faded into a look of surprise and when I look ant Andy's face, he looks petrified and that girl, she's smirking at him.

What is happening?

I dont know what to feel, did they have like a relationship before or.

I pang of jealousy hits me as i clench my jaw.