Chapter 2

I dial Riley's number and she answers right away.

"Riley" I cry into the phone.

"Oh my god, what happening?" She sounded concerned.

"I can't do it anymore" i confess.

"What is going on? what are you talking about?" her voice was shaking.

"Life. I'm not wanted here, nobody wants me here, everyone wants me dead, they don't care Riley, and I'm pretty sure no one's going to miss me either" i admit.

"No, please don't do it Mia, I'm here for you, I care, don't listen to what others think, forget about them, I'm here for you, please don't do this"

"I can't, I'm really sorry, thank you for being my friend when i needed you but it's time for me to go. I don't want you to be concerned for me. Im really sorry"

"Ple-" I hang up the phone.

It's time.

...

Andy's POV
I was sitting there staring at my phone because something tells me that something's wrong.

Then I get the call i was expecting.

It's Riley.

I pick it up.

"Hello"

"Andy? It's me Riley! My friend is about to end her life. Please go and stop her. I don't want her to die. I would go do it myself but I'm busy trying to save another person" she's crying.

"Okay, I'll be right there" i was about to hung up but i remembered something "What's her name?" 

"Her name is Mia. Hurry" she pleads

I hang up and go to Mia's house.

...

I get there and ring her door bell like a million times until the most horrifying women i see opens the door. Her hair was all over the place and she had stains all over her clothes.

"What?" an alcoholic woman yells at me.

"Is there a girl called Mia here?" A I ask in a rush.

"Why? you want to fuck her? I knew she was a slut" she laughs like she's proud of her self.

"Don't talk about your daughter like that" I yell

"Excuse me? who do you think you are?" she looks straight into my eyes.

I move her and run to Mia's room.

"Stop right there or I'll call the police on you!" she threatens.

"Go ahead" I scream back.

I open the door to Mia's room and see the blade close to her arm.

"Stop" I yell

She looks at me and suddenly blacks out and I catch her just in time before she falls.

"Shit" I curse at myself.

...

This whole incident happened about an hour ago and she still didn't wake up.

Why did she pass out? she didn't even loose any blood for her to pass out. 

I look around the room for the first time and there I saw it, posters of me and the guys and a bunch of other awesome bands.

I didn't know that she was fan?

That explains a lot.

 I look back at Mia and her eyes are fluttering open.

She's waking up.

She opens her eyes and suddenly shouts and then she jumps and holds her pillow in defense.

"Calm down Mia, I know what you are thinking" I try and calm her down.

"But, how? You died. You shouldn't be here! like on earth!" she looks scared.

"Just calm down, I will tell you everything" I hold my hands up in defense.

"Okay, fine" she looks at me.

She sits on her bed but far away from me. I get closer "I'm not gonna bite you know? Im not a zombie" i smirk at her.

She scoots over just a little bit.

"Okay, so, when I died, i was sent to the other side. It's where people stay when they have unfinished business. so when i was there, I helped a girl to pass to heaven and that's when i found myself back on earth. I was sent here to help fragile people who are on the verge of ending their life. Well Im labelled as a fallen angel. A savior" I look at her but she looks confused.

"But, how did you get here so fast?, How did you know?"

"Well, Riley called me" i bite my lip.

"Riley knows you" she says with eyes wide open.

"Well, yeah, all fallen angels know her" i admit.

"Wait. What? How?" she raises her voices a little.

"Because she's a fallen angel too" i reply.

Her eyes went wide and I think she may pass out again.

05/11/2016