Chapter XV

Dust wanted and was determined to ask for Sans's phone number.

Which was difficult. He didn't know how to go about it, he had to have this phone number but he was afraid of Sans's reaction. He was so afraid of him that he told himself he was going to laugh in his face or even make fun of him in front of his gang. It was just bad thoughts that were gorging themselves with poison, the one of which was slowly killing his determination. But his jealousy, his envy, and all the feelings that were connected to a kind of love made him react while his left hand had landed on Sans's right femur, his hand tightening. And of course, that had caught Sans's attention, who had turned to Dust before grabbing his humerus in an attempt to wake him from his sudden reverie. Finally, was it really a daydream? Maybe it looked like one of his episodes. Or maybe something else, who knows?

Sans : « Dust? Dust! Is everything alright? » At the hearing of his name, the concerned turned before looking at the skeleton with white pupils in the eye sockets, his being wide open. Like he was terrified of something. Anyway, no one could know what was going on in his skull from time to time. It was just crazy outbursts that drove him mad until he pulled away from everyone to avoid feeling bad afterwards. His brother, who had already left too soon through his fault, was already too much on his conscience, he didn't want to erase someone who was often in his daily life.
And simple words had formed in his mind.

Especially not Sans. He never wanted to erase Sans.

He wanted him for himself. And only himself.

Dust : « Can I get your phone number? » And it just came out of his mouth like that, and it was better to feel free than to regret now. He was going to see Sans's reaction and if he didn't like it, he was going to give him a good punch. No matter what Killer, Nightmare, or anyone thinks, he just wants to be treated well by someone he was really starting to like.

And Sans slowly pulled something out of his pocket before Dust realized it was his phone. He turned it on, went to his contacts before going to create a contact, he gave Dust the phone, a smile on his face. He had to trust him. Because if he didn't trust Sans, everything would be ruined. He had to trust him. And some people really cared about their phones, not Sans. He cared more about his notebooks. And the threads they hide? Nobody's going, and Dust wasn't going to go dig into his chats the first time, was he? It just doesn't happen, he knew he had nothing to touch on his phone right now. He just had to see if the hooded one wasn't doing shit. So he was still going to watch what he was doing. And nothing better than being a little romantic. Even if it wasn't his thing.

He rested his skull on Dust's shoulder. Staring at the screen of his phone where Dust had already marked his number. He was already writing his name, but he had cut himself in the middle. Slowly turning to Sans with some purple blush on his cheekbones.

Dust : « Huh? » He swallowed in pain, his soul beating rapidly. His gaze focused on Sans's but he looked away when he felt one of his legs get kicked. And the person who did that was none other than Killer, looking Dust with a murder look to let him know that he should avoid that kind of thing when he was around. But no one had talked about when Killer wasn't around. Besides, he didn't care, this guy was just too possessive about things and Dust wanted to seek comfort. He therefore finishes marking his name before saving the contact. Giving the phone to its owner.

Sans : « Thanks! And also, Killer. » The white-pupils skeleton quickly turned to the one with the red target before placing its skull in its right hand, maintaining some sort of bored pose or whatever. He held his skull in his hand, and Killer stiffened.

Killer : « Mh? What do you want, darling? » Sans's smile widened as his eye sockets wrinkled without really wrinkled too much. An eerie aura emanates from him as he stares at the blackness in the eye sockets of the black-tears skeleton. It was hard to believe that he hadn't felt the vibrations of the table and the fact that Dust had stopped staring at him for nothing. He just understood. You shouldn't take him for someone stupid either, he was far from it. Smart enough to piece together enough clues to conclude.