Chapter 48: What's the plan?

Start from the beginning

Finishing up, I pushed the box back under the bed and changed into casual clothes before exiting my room. After a short walk, I was at team RWBYs room. I knocked on the door and waited. About a minute after, I was about to knock again when the door was opened, revealing everyone dressed for the occasion. 

Yang: Good, Your here!

Y/n: Yeah, now you can tell me what this is about.

Ruby: Todays the day our investigation begins!

Weiss: Glad to see we're taking this seriously....

Yang: Hey! We got a plan.... That's moderately serious.

Ruby: Right!

Y/n: Will someone please tell me what we're doing!

Ruby: We're going out to find out what the White Fang are up to.

Y/n: That explains why you want me with you. 

Weiss: Of course. You and Blake have the most experience dealing with them and if something happens, having the Red Hood with us would help tremendously. 

Y/n: Alright then, so long as I don't hear a thing about how I do things.

The group was hesitant for a second but all agreed. I was going to hold them to that. If I got dragged into another moral debate, I was going to lose my mind. Then again, its arguable that I lost that years ago. 

 Y/n: What's the plan?

Weiss: Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can find one and get in, I could hopefully find out what their planning.

Well that works out perfectly. I just got the address from Torchwick so we wont have to waste time searching. I can tell them I have a contact that gave me the information. It wouldn't technically be a lie.

Y/n: Funny you should mention that, my contact gave me the address of one of them. Me and you can go since your the one walking into enemy territory. I'll stay outside and cover you should all hell break loose. 

Yang: That works perfectly! I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

Y/n: Your talking about Junior, tell him I sent you by name and he'll tell you whatever he knows. If that doesn't work, you do your thing. 

Ruby: Great, We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Lets do this!

Sun: Yeah!

We all snapped to the window to see sun hanging by his tail

We all snapped to the window to see sun hanging by his tail. It was a safe assumption that he heard everything. Meaning that he heard the Red Hood bit. I kept silent and waited for things to go to hell. After breaking his nose at the docks, I doubt that he'll be my biggest fan after finding out about who I am.