The raised piece was looming under the shallow shirt collar, and Duan Yan was staring at it covetously.

  "Try it? I will smash all your teeth." Xu Yi said harshly.

  "Tsk, why are other Omega's as gentle as water, but your Omega is pickled in a pot of chili?" Duan Yan said speechlessly.

  "Cough, Brother Yan, pay attention to the influence." Zuo Xiaopang and the others ran over, saw the two hugging tightly, and couldn't help reminding them.

  Although I am used to watching them fight, but now everyone is divided, and it is really inappropriate to continue like this.

  "Let go!" Xu Yi glared at him.

  "Then you promise not to hit me." Duan Yan discussed with him.

  Xu Yi watched the students coming and going looking at them, he closed his eyes and said, "Okay."

  Duan Yan let go of his arm, Xu Yi straightened his school uniform, frowned and said, "You really stink. Your pheromones are not just the smell of sweat, right?"

  Duan Yan shrugged, leaned closer to him and said, "Want to smell it? I want to smell it. I'll go to your room tonight and smell it for you."

  Xu Yi rolled his eyes and said, "I don't want to, thank you."

  He carried the notebook and continued to go to the classroom, Duan Yan immediately chased after him, and said: "Go to the infirmary first, look at your hands, I was going to hit that brat, who knew you stretched out your hand."

  Zuo Xiaopang shouted from behind: "Brother Yan, are you still eating?"

  Duan Yan waved his hand and said, "Buy me a bucket of instant noodles." Looking at Xu Yi beside him, he said, "Buy two buckets."

  Duan Yanfei took Xu Yi to the infirmary, but there was nothing serious about it, except that the back of his hand was red.

  "What did the two of you say? I see you laughing all the time." Duan Yan asked.

  "I can't laugh anymore?" Xu Yi felt that he was puzzled.

  "Then how can you smile at an Alpha?" Duan Yan made unreasonable words.

  Xu Yi's temper aside, this little face is really pretty.

  Especially those Ruifeng eyes with the tails of the eyes hanging slightly, even if they stare at people, they have a unique style.

  Xu Yi's appearance has both the sweetness of an Omega and the masculinity. In short, he is flattering but not feminine, so when he was differentiated into an Omega, many Alphas flocked to him.

  "I fucking pissed on you, why didn't you say it?" Xu Yi said angrily.

  The two came out of the infirmary side by side, Duan Yan said: "How can it be the same? What is the relationship between us?" After a pause, Duan Yan seemed to think of something, and then asked: "Will you also pee on Chen Boen? right?"

  "How did your IQ get into No. 2 Middle School?" Xu Yi asked curiously.

  "Oh, I'm a sports student, and sports bonus points." Duan Yan replied seriously.

  Xu Yi shook his head and said to himself, "This IQ will affect the next generation to some extent."

  "What are you mumbling about?"

  The two returned to the classroom, Zuo Xiaopang and the others hadn't come back yet, there were only a few people in the class.

  Duan Yan folded his hands behind his head and leaned on the chair to watch Xu Yi take notes.