SUMMARY

Duan Yan and Xu Yi were childhood sweethearts, they were supposed to be each other's white moonlight, but they forcibly became each other's frost on the ground.

  Until Xu Yi split into an Omega, every time the two quarreled, Duan Yan would threaten him: "Do you believe that I will mark you?"

  2.

  When Duan Yan woke up, he saw the pregnant Xu Yi sitting beside his hospital bed and guarding him.

  What's up? He just kissed Xu Yi during the fight, and that's it? Look at this belly, he has been in a coma for six or seven months?

  Xu Yi: Are you awake? When you wake up, I will give you two ways.

  Paragraph: ...

  Xu Yi: One is to explain who the woman in your car was yesterday, and the other is... I made an appointment for a vasectomy for you.

  3.

  One day, a lawyer came to ask him about property distribution with a document.

  Duan Yan looked melancholy: I only have a meal card for the canteen of No. 2 Middle School, at most there are two hundred yuan in it, give it all to their father and son...

  Stupid Alpha Duanyan X Little Pepper Omega Xu Yi

  Edible guide:

  *After marriage, there are some misunderstandings between the two, which will be resolved.

  *Birth of a child, will bring a baby later.

  *Gong and Shou love each other very much, but they are all stubborn.

  * Main attack, 1v1, HE

  Content tags: childbirth fantasy space travel through time and space sweet text

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Duan Yan, Xu Yi┃Supporting role: Many┃Others:

  One sentence introduction: The toad wants to eat swan meat.

  Conception: Whether it is love or career, we must work hard.