• 🌧️ Dancing in the rain - Minlix ☔

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

(๑>◡<๑)ーrequest : that_one_whore597
。・*; Little : Felix
。・*; Caregiver : Minho
♡ Idol AU

I suggest listening to ANGEL by Keshi while reading this :3
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Today was one of the days Stray Kids could rest for the day though they were on tour. Most of the members went exploring in the place they were performing in which left Chan, Minho and Felix in the hotel. Chan came over to visit the youngers' hotel room to continue his work in as he didn't want to be alone in his own hotel room.

"Stop baba dat tiklz!!" the little squealed on the bed, thrashing around laughing as his caregiver was blowing on his stomach.

"Never! Here comes the tickle monster!!" the elder laughed, pulling his mouth away from the younger's stomach before lunging at the other as he tickled his stomach.

The pair squealed and laughed for a while. The eldest turned away from his laptop to look at the pair, sighing as he smiled ; returning to doing some more tracks. Rain started to patter along the windows of the hotel which gained all 3 of their attention.

"Ah shoot, it's raining. Hopefully the others return safely without catching any colds.." Chan sighed, pulling off his headphones as he watched the droplets of rain on the window trail down.

"Is rainy?" the blonde little asked curiously, looking up at Minho.

"You're right Lix, it's raining. Good job, sweets. But that doesn't mean we can go play outside now, little one," Minho said, looking a bit disappointed that it was raining. The trio stayed silent for a while, watching the raindrops on the window trail down until Felix gasped. The 2 elders snapped their heads at Felix in curiosity.

"What's wrong Lix?" Chan asked.

Felix clapped his hands by his idea that he thought of.

"We go pway an' dance in da rainy!" Felix giggled as he stood up ; rushing to put on his rain boots.

"Wait no, Lix! You'll become sick! Oh gosh..Chan I think we need to go after him," Minho sighed, chuckling to himself as he put on his raincoat and hurriedly followed Felix outside in the rain. He didn't forget to also bring Felix's raincoat as well.

"Look, MinMin! Splish Splashies in da rainy!" Felix squealed as he jumped around into each puddle one by one. Minho couldn't help but smile and coo by how cute this all looked despite the bad weather. Soon enough, Chan also came out and called for the little to come back to them for a minute to put on his raincoat.

"Lix, baby, we have to go back inside. You don't want to become sick, do you?" Minho asked worriedly as he bent down slightly to look at Felix straight in the eyes. The smaller shook his head, full of guilt until he started pleading the elder to let him play with the elder in the rain.

"Bu' pleas can we pway in da rainy? Pleasssss Baba!" Felix pleaded as he gave Minho his best puppy eyes, hoping it would work. The elder sighed as he saw the little doing his best to do puppy eyes on him.

"Hmm...I guess we could play a little out here..what would you say into giving me this dance, little one?" Minho said playfully as he bowed like a gentleman, lending his hand out for the younger to take. This obviously got the blonde excited as he didn't hesitate to take his main caregiver's hand. The only issue was, was that Felix didn't know what to do after that as he looked into his hyung's eyes. He looked so innocent, delicate like a lost child. His hyung chuckled by Felix's lost reaction and firmly held his small hand.

"Don't worry Lix. Just follow Baba's steps, okay?" Minho said with a genuine smile across his face. The smaller nodded as he waited for Minho to take his first steps into the pattering rain. Chan found this cute and recorded all of this and sent it to the SKZ groupchat. There was a few slips here and there by Felix but Minho always caught him and carried on dancing. Soon enough they both got the hang of it as they now gracefully danced in the rain ; step by step.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I honestly didn't know what to write for the request but I'm sorry it took so long ><

Bye Bye >0<