• ⭐️ Christmas Day - Jilix 🎄

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little • Felix
。・* ; Caregiver • Jisung

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Non Idol AU

----------------------

Felix immediately shot up from his bed at exactly 6am. Today was Christmas day after all. He rushed over to Jisung's room, shaking the unconscious body awake.

"Jiji, Jiji!! Wake up! Wake up, Jiji! It's Christmas day!" Felix said, waking Jisung up.

"Huh? Oh, merry christmas, Lix," the other groaned as he yawned.

"Can open present?? It's christmas!! Please, Jiji?" the younger begged pouting as he held Jisung's hand, shaking it slightly.

"Yes,yes. We can, Pixie. Let me get up first, yeah?" Jisung giggled as he sat up then getting off his bed. The other followed him into the living room where the christmas tree was located along with the variety of presents in different shapes and sizes. Felix immediately ran towards the christmas tree and sat beside the presents whereas the elder followed and sat beside him but on the sofa.

One by one, Felix opened his presents as Jisung also opened his presents. Smiles and laughs were shared between the two of them.

"Ooooh! Jiji, look! I got paci for christmas!" Felix said, waving the new paci in front of Jisung's eyes. Jisung smiled fondly as he nodded.

"Yes, Lix. You got a paci!! Do you like the paci?" Jisung asked.

"Yes! I love it! Like, this much!" Felix smiled as he put down the paci and spread open his arms to show how much he loved his present. It made Jisung laugh a bit as Felix did these adorable actions.

"Well, I'm glad you love it that much then." Jisung smiled.

----------------------

Sorry this was so short and boring I don't have any ideas right now ~_~

Happy (late) Christmas !!

Bye byee ;3