• 🧸 Playdate - Minsung x Chanlix 🎀

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little : Felix, Jisung
。・* ; Caregiver : Chan, Minho

♡ Non-idol AU

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Requested by : st9lker

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"Lix, hurry up! Jisung and Minho are waiting!" Chan yelled from downstairs. Today, Chan and Felix was going to Minho & Jisung's house for a playdate both caregivers arranged. They realised it's been so long since the two littles have seen each other. The last time the littles have seen each other was probably....earlier this July? They can't remember how long but they both know it's been a long time.

"I come Papa! I weady!" Felix yells as he rushes down the stairs, his matching my melody shirt not put on properly and his baggy, knee length denim shorts hung slanted to a side. He had a pair of leg warmers and socks in hand as he was rushing his way down. The elder chuckled as he crouched down to the younger's height as the younger sat at the bottom of the stairs. He adored how Felix was wearing a matching my melody shirt to his kuromi hoodie.

"Papa hewp?" the blonde asked, stretching his hand out to hand his caregiver the pair of white legwarmers and socks.

"Of course, little one. Leg up on Papa's lap!" Chan said as he gently patted onto Felix's right leg. The other lifted his right leg, soon his left and repeated it again for his shoes. Before they left, Chan adjusted Felix's shirt and shorts, smiling.

"Now we're ready. Ready to see Sungie and MinMin?" Chan questioned, making sure if Felix is completely ready and of course the little nodded excitedly.

。。。

"I will be Barbie and you can be Raquelle!" Jisung says as he took his barbie doll and handed Felix the raquelle doll. Felix whined and shook his head, his custom pacifier charm on his paci jingling quietly. He wanted to be Barbie, not Raquelle.

"M' wan' b' Bawbie! Nu wan' Recuel!" Felix muffled behind his paci. His voice already high pitched now becoming wobbly. Tears started to fill his glossy eyes as he grabbed Han's Barbie doll. Han tried pulling it back.

"No! Barbie is mine!" Han squeals, tugging back the Barbie doll. Both, Bangchan and Minho notices as they rush over.

"Boys, don't fight!" Minho says as he separates the littles. Chan holds Felix in his arms to separate him from Jisung. Both didn't want the argument to escalate to anything physical.

"Wan' Bawbie! Jiji nu let hab' Bawbie!" Felix says, bursting into tears and latches onto Chan.

"Right, so Felix wants Barbie but Jisung also wants Barbie..." Minho recites the situation and huffs, "That's easy to solve! We can just buy Felix a barbie doll for himself!"

"Are you joking, Minho? They're literally like, £30!" Chan exclaims in disbelief. There's no way he's getting a barbie doll for Felix when he doesn't have the money on him to plus Felix's own doll is left at home.

"So what? I'll buy it with my money, promise," Minho suggests as he sways Jisung side to side on his lap on the floor.

"No, Minho. I don't want you to waste your money, plus Felix must've forgotten his own Barbie doll as it must be at home then," Chan says, denying the offer. He picks Felix up and hushes him, "Hush, we'll go get your Barbie doll that's at home, yeah?"

Felix looks at Chan with teary eyes and nods, sucking on his paci a bit harsher than usual but Chan immediately stops him from sucking too hard. Both of them go out to Chan's car and visit back to their home to grab the Barbie doll and back to Minho's house.

"We're back, again," Chan exhales, catching his breath. Felix waddles back into the house and to Jisung with his own Barbie doll in hand. Both littles apologise to each other for the argument and then play with the Barbie dolls in joy. The caregivers sigh in relief before chatting about general life again.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I really had no idea what to do in the end (' ∀ ' *)

Bye byeeeee (〃^▽^〃)