• Let it all out 🪽 - OT8 🩷

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little • Chan

。・* ; Caregivers • SKZ

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

SKZ was having a comeback soon called "THE SOUND". Everybody was busy, danceracha having to produce a choreography & 3racha with vocalracha having to produce parts of the tracks. Right now it was around....4 something in the morning?? Chan was by himself as he ushered the others to go get some rest gesturing that he'll do the rest for them.

。・* Earlier

ー8:30pm

Han slumped on the couch leaning on Changbin, eyes drooping as he scrolled through his phone. "Chan?" he murmured lazily looking at the big screen projecting their recording on their current track. Chan hummed in response not taking his eyes off the computer & focusing on adjusting the recordings.

"Don't you think we should all go back to the dorms? We've been here all day we should probably get some rest at this point. Jeongin and Seungmin's back at the dorms so are the others.." the youngest in 3racha mumbled sleeping on the other's shoulder. Of course the eldest refused but suggested they go home and rest apart from him. Changbin and Han refused not wanting to leave Chan alone so he ushered them out convincing them that he'll be fine alone.

。・* Present time

ー4:55am

Chan was distressed and frustrated now. The comeback release is in 2 days and they've only done half of the tracks. He sat on the corner of his couch sucking on his thumb feeling himself slowly slipping. He couldn't, not now. He disconnected his thumb from his mouth and stumbled towards his computer now just messing around with the recordings trying to distract himself.

。・* Dorms

The rest of SKZ was sitting around the dining room and living room worried sick if anything happened to their leader.

"It's now 5am!! He hasn't picked up any of our calls or anything!" Felix wailed falling onto the living room sofa. Minho had enough of everybody's wailing and whining and stood up putting on his mask and coat walking out the door.

"I'm going to drag Chan back here, you lot go back to your beds and actually sleep instead of gaining some eye bags under your eyes," Minho stated slammed the door shut sprinting out towards the entertainment's lobby.

"Name and ID?"

"Lee Minho."