• ❄️ My snowman and me - Chanlix ☃️

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little • Felix
。・* ; Caregiver • Bangchan
♡ Non-idol AU
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Requested by : @st9lker

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

At last, it has reached December. Autumn leaving and winter coming to greet everyone with its powdery blanket of snow for the pure souls to enjoy despite its freezing temperature.

Felix was sat on the floor, blankets wrapped around him and his Bbokari stuffie. His small fragile hands cupped around his my melody themed sippy cup that contained warm, strawberry milk inside as he watched Bluey on the TV with the fireplace warming him up even more. Chan on the other hand, lazed on the couch, phone in hand as he carelessly scrolled through TikTok. His attention wasn't really focused on his phone but more rather his little. He looked at the little in a way a loving & caring father would observe their child. Though, he was pulled out of his gaze at him as the blue-haired changed his attention to the window.

Felix stared at the scenery behind the window in awe, witnessing every single snowflake slowly drift down one by one. It truly did look like something from heaven. It was heavenly. A scenery so ethereal that one's soul as small as Felix's couldn't ever imagine in that delicate, small mind of his. All of this looked like it came out of a fairytale.

"Papa, Papa! 'ook! Snow!!" Felix squealed as he turned to Chan, lightly shaking his leg. The elder let out a small laugh before responding.

"Yes, Lixie. It's snow," he chuckled as he set his phone down onto the couch.

"We go ou' pway, Papa?" Felix asked. His glossy eyes flickered and searched Chan's face for any reaction that could possibly lead to a 'yes'. Unfortunately, there wasn't any positive reaction.

"No, babyboy. It's too cold outside; you'll get icky, baby," Chan declines the request. The both of them weren't wearing anything that would be warm enough to enter the freezing cold so it wouldn't be suitable to go outside at this moment.

"Pweaseeeeee, Papa! 'ixie n' Papa go change n' den' ou' pway!" Felix pleaded. Doe eyes forming as his lower lip was pushed out to become a pout. Hopefully, this would work on his papa...and it did.

He sighs.

"Okay, fine, Lix. You win," Chan sighed smiling once again, "C'mon, lets go get changed into something more cozy and warm, yeah?" He suggested. His hand lent out for the other to hold onto.

。。。

Chan unlocked the front door, leading to the sugar-coated, white front garden. The younger immediately rushed out, stumbling slightly as he made his way to the front garden.

"Woaaaaahh...is' so pwetty, Papa!" Felix said as he played in the snow, giggling. Chan watched from a reasonable distance until he obtained an idea.

"Lix, baby, what if we make a snowman?" Chan suggested.

"Snowman? Make Papa snowman?" Felix questioned curiously, his head tilted to one side. The raven-haired nodded.

"Yes, we're going to make a snowman!" Chan confirmed, he seemed to have misunderstood what Felix meant as the younger was collecting average sized snowballs and putting it on Chan. Gradually making Chan surrounded by piles of snow being wrapped around him. Chan was looking around, confused on why he was being wrapped up in the cold blanket and didn't even have time to react when Felix rushed back into the house and out with a scarf. Felix then collected some small pebbles, placing them vertically down the pile of snow and wrapped the scarf around Chan.

"Now Papa 's snowman!" Felix giggled. The other couldn't help but laugh by how silly yet adorable this was.

"M' snowman n' me!!" Felix smiled, overjoyed by how entertaining this all was despite the low temperature.

"Yes baby, your snowman and you," Chan smiled, shivering underneath the thick layer of snow around him.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Got inspo while listening to
Snowman - Sia <3

bye byeee >_<