• 🧥 Sweater Season - Chanlix (ft. Minsung)🖇️

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little • Felix (ft. Jisung)
。・* ; Caregiver • Chan (ft. Minho)

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

A tradition has gone viral all over social media. You give somebody that you love their sweater, and that's about it. It was based off of a viral Conan Gray song apparently.
Chan scrolls through social media, looking at all the people doing those "help me prepare my partner's sweater with me" videos. The trend sounds adorable so he wants to do it himself. The eldest glances towards the sunshine twins, giving them a fond smile before making his way to Jisung, the eldest out of the 2 littles and whispering into his ear, "Distract Lixie for a bit for Channie-hyung, hm? Channie's gonna go get something."
Jisung smiles and obeys, distracting the younger by doing silly things and funny things. A fit of giggles could be heard from the both of them in the living room as Chan heads towards his room.
He takes out a sweater he barely wears anymore, spraying it with his cologne before neatly folding it. He gets a paci that he was originally going to leave until Christmas to gift Felix but he can always get another paci for Felix. Chan places the custom paci beside the sweater in a baby pink box, he can't help but notice how adorable it all was.

The custom paci that Chan put in:

The blonde closes the lid of the box, wrapping it with white ribbon and tying it loosely enough that it would be easy for the other blonde to untie it

The blonde closes the lid of the box, wrapping it with white ribbon and tying it loosely enough that it would be easy for the other blonde to untie it. He sighs, grinning to himself as he holds the box behind his back now making his way back to the living room.
"Lix, sweets, I have a surprise for you!" Chan says, grinning still as he sits opposite the younger. The younger perks his head up immediately, paci almost falling out of his mouth.
"Su'pwis' ?" Felix muffles behind his paci, eyes wide with anticipation. He instantly drops his crayon and shuffles a bit closer and so does Jisung.
"Yes, baby. A surprise," he smiles as he hands the box to Felix. The little gasps as he unties the box carefully and takes the lid off of the box ; he lets out another gasp.
" 's nothew paci!! A–an' jumpew' !!" Felix squeals as he immediately grabbed the paci. Happiness could evidently be seen as he looks at his caregiver with so much joy bundled up inside that it was hard to contain. Jisung frowns a bit.
"No jumper for Sungie?" Jisung asks, biting his lower lip a bit. Chan shakes his head.
"Sorry Sungie, no jumper. Though your daddy should—"
"I'M BACK HOME" Minho exclaims, closing the front door shut immediately to block out the freezing cold. Jisung hurriedly waddles up to his daddy, hugging him.
"Hey there, Sungie! Oh yeah, go play with Chan and Lixie for a bit, yeah? I've got to do something," Minho says, patting Jisung on the head gently before rushing back to his bedroom. Jisung just stands there, fumbling with his fingers ; tears threatening to escape. The elder returns immediately, holding a bag and lending it to Jisung.
"For you, sweet pea," Minho smiles. The light brunette look up into Minho's eyes with obvious excitement as he digs his hand into the bag, taking out a sweater that matched Minho's current one. The younger couldn't do anything but hug his daddy tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy!!" Jisung exclaims, hugging Minho as tight as possible. Minho only chuckles as he pecked Han's forehead.
"It was no big deal, really, Sungie," the purple-haired laughed.
"Happy sweater season," both of the caregivers chuckled before continuing to play with their littles.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
GUESS WHO'S NOT GETTING A SWEATER 3RD TIME IN A ROW NOW !!!

2 updates tho 🙀🙀

Bye byeeee (i think I'm ill) („• ᴗ •„)