• Stuck forever by the glue ☁️ - Minsung 💫

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little : Minho
。・* ; Caregiver : Jisung
♡ Non-idol AU
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Jisung and Minho was sat under their big blossom tree in the warm rays of the sun in their garden relaxing after a stressful week of work. Ji was sat there watching Howl's Moving Castle with Minho making a pretty picture for his daddy. Occasionally looking at the screen to catch up with whatever was happening in the anime.

Glitter, crayons, colouring pencils, felt-tips (colouring pens) and glitter glue was scattered all over Minho's half of the picnic mat along with his cats and his kitty stuffie, Mao.
Right now, tiny min was colouring in his picture yawning. He put down his colouring pencils and sat up, his baby blue skirt flowing slightly.

"Daddy?" Minho asked softly nudging his caregiver.

"Yes min angel?" His daddy replied pausing the anime looking at his beloved little. This made the older slip deeper just by the minimum attention given.

"A, aba hep minmin wiv gwittew gwuu? pweas? (appa help minmin with glitter glue? please?)" the little asked holding out the blue glitter glue towards the younger.

"Of course baby!" Jisung happily replied taking the glitter glue opening it and giving it back to Minho.

"Dankiz aba!! (thankies appa!!)" Minho squealed in delight starting to squirt the glitter glue as the sky for his drawing ; getting some glitter glue on his hands.

"Ahh, baby,baby. You have to be careful with the glitter glue! It's all over your hands now!" Jisung warned accidentally touching one of Minho's hands making his hand stuck with Minho's. The little flapped his stuck hand and giggled at the situation flapping his hand even more.

"Han stuc togethew!" Minho shouted while Jisung tried to detach his hand from the little's causing his other hand to also get stuck making the little flap his free arm tilting his head back laughing.

"I guess we're stuck forever by the glue."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
got inspo while listening to
Glue Song - beabadoobee <3

bye byee <3 !!