PROLOGUE

After 1 year...

It was a sunny day.Calm breeze was flowing making Joshua's hair move with them.

He was sitting alone in the balcony of their dorm thinking about past.

This past 1 year was difficult for them but all of them are recovering slowly from the loss.

It was not easy some are still not fully recovered but still everyone is recovering in their own pace.

"Hyung let's go everyone is ready to go to cemetery." It was Dino.

He smiled lightly and got up to join the others.

It was their routine to go to cemetery every week together atleast once.

As he approached them he smiled at them and motioned for them to move.

They all without saying anything started making their way towards the door.

They silently opened the door of the car and settled themselves in it.

No one spoke anything during the ride.

As soon as they reached the cemetery they all quickly went out and started making their way towards the tomb on which it was written "BUMZU".

They all silently came and took their time and also placed flowers  which was a usual practice for them.

After they were done they slowly went out and again made their way towards the hospital where Jeonghan was waiting for them.

Yes Jeonghan survived that day.

But he went into coma.it was just recently he woke up.

When the doctor told them about Jeonghan being in coma they all were devastated.

It took a lot of time for him to wake up.

Slowly they were even losing hope but it was Scoups who was determined to not give up and it resulted in Jeonghan waking up.

They soon reached hospital.

Scoups was the first one to enter the room.

As soon as he entered the room he Was greeterd by an angel sitting on the bed and smiling softly.

He opened his arms for him.

He quickly made his way and hugged him kissing him on his forehead then lips smiling afterwards.

Jeonghan was still feeling weak but he slowely was recovering.

"Hyung move.we also want to hug him" Seungkwan said pushing Scoups away and hugging him earning a soft chuckle from Jeonghan and a glare from Scoups.

Soon everyone came and took thier turns in hugging Jeonghan.

"Hyung when will you be discharged seriously aren't you tired of this hospital" DK whined and hugged Jeonghan.

"Soon DK have some patience."Hoshi said laughing at DK pouting.

DK hit him in the head and glared at him.

They all softly smiled at their antics.

Even though they lost Bumzu who was like a father to them but still they have each other and they all will recover from the loss together.

Jeonghan smiled at all of them and when his eyes met Scoups he nodded and smiled at him.

Now everything was finally over and they were all alive and together and that's what important for them

THE END

___________________________________

So this is the end of this ff
Finally!!!

I hope you enjoyed it.
See you in the next story
❣️❣️❣️