CHAPTER 9

"H-HYUNG" Seungcheol quickly kneeled beside the dead body.

Even though he knew there was no chance that Bumzu was alive but still he tried waking him up.

Tears streamed down his face.

He tried his best to wake the other up even though he knew there was no point in doing so.

Suddenly he heard a loud bang coming from somewhere in the house.

He flinched at the sudden loud noice.

He looked at Bumzu one last time after realising nothing can wake his hyung up and he was dead.

He shakily stood up and made his way towards the door.

As he was climbing up the stairs he felt a hand grab his legs and pulled him downwards.

He quickly tried to grab something which could prevent him from falling and succeeded in grabbing one of the steps.

He quickly stood up and looked behind to find no one there.

He started running towards the door.

And to his luck it was not locked.

He got out and ran towards the door of the storage room which was wide opened but as soon as he reached there the door slammed shut making him fall backwards.

Breathing heavily he tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

He started banging on the door loudly hoping someone would come to his rescue.

Suddenly he heard loud footsteps.

But....it was not coming from outside but from right behind him.

*****

Meanwhile upstairs*

Everyone was still shocked.

They can't process a single thing.

"Guys come on we need to follow them"Seungkwan said running towards stairs.

They all nodded and started following him.

It was a total chaos.

In that chaos Minghao managed to hear the loud banging coming from the storage room.

He tried to ignore it thinking that it was just his imagination as there was so much going on and was about to follow others but it got louder.

He turned back and ran towards the storage door.

He was a bit scared  but still opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door Seungcheol fell into his arms and he was quick to catch him.

"H-HYUNG what are you doing here? Are you okay?"he asked panicking after seeing Seungcheol's state.

"I-I am o-okay.But what is going on?"he asked.

"I'll tell you afterwards right now we need to find Jeonghan hyung and Dino.He took Dino somewhere in the forest."

"What??" Seungcheol said.

"Come on hyung we don't have time."  Minghao dragged Seungcheol towards the door.