CHAPTER 5

"Oh hyung you are here finally!!let's eat now I'm starving."Dk said.

"Wait where is Jeonghan"Joshua asked looking behind Scoups.

"That's what I was going to ask you. Where is he? He was not in the bed when I woke up."Scoups answered.

"We didn't saw him either" Dk said.

"Maybe he went outside for some fresh air" Jun siad picking up a bowl of cornflakes for himself.

"I'll just go and bring him back you can start eating"Scoups said heading towards the door.

But before he can open the door a loud banging sound was heard from somewhere in the house.

*****

As soon as Jeonghan woke up he winced at a sharp pain in his head.

He touched his forehead and saw blood.

He forwned and started looking around him.

He can't remember anything what happened last night.and how he came to the store room.

He got up and made his way towards the door.

He completely forgot that mysterious door which was there and how he came out of it.

He tried opening the door but it was locked so he started banging the door.

He can feel something was not right in that room.He just wanted to go out.

He was still feeling dizzy and the situation was not helping.

********

All of them quickly got up and started following the noise.

The noice led them towards the front of the store room.

"Let me see" Scoups gulped and turned towards the member and then back at the door.

He slowely opened the door and as soon as he opened the door Jeonghan fell in his arms.

"J-Jeonghan!!" Scoups exclaimed and hugged him tighter.

Others gasped and started panicking after seeing Jeonghan in this state.

"I'll bring the water"Woozi said running towards kitchen.

"And I'll bring the first aid kit" Hoshi said running outside.

Scoups quickly picked Jeonghan up an went to his bedroom.

Woozi came running towards the room with water in his hands.

"Here" he gave water to Scoups who smiled at him and took the glass.

He helped Jeonghan to sit up and also made him drink water.

Hoshi came in with the first aid kit and started taking out some ointments and other stuff for the wound.

He quickly treated the wounds.

"Tell us what happened how did you got in there and that wound on your head how did you get that?" Mingyu asked sitting beside Jeonghan.

"I-i don't remember anything I just....I don't know."Jeonghan said.

"It's ok just rest for a while I'll bring some food for you ok?we will gonna talk about this later."Bumzu said as he started making his way towards the kitchen.

They all wanted to know what happened but right now Jeonghan's health is more important.He looks so pale.

Scoups was really worried for him.

"You guys should go and eat something I'll be eating here with Hannie"Scoups said turning towards the members.

They wanted to protested but they know Jeonghan need rest so they all gave a hug to him and went outside to the dining table.

******

Soon Bumzu came with two plates in his hands full of food.

"Here"he passed the plates to Scoups

"If you need anything call me."Bumzu said

"Ok hyung thank you." Scoups smiled at Bumzu and then he turned towards Jeonghan who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Hannie let's eat.let me feed you" Scoups gently said.

"You know I can eat by myself I'm not a baby"Jeonghan chuckled.

"Yes you are my baby now eat"scoups said feeding Jeonghan.

Afte they finished their breakfast Scoups tugged Jeonghan in the bed and went out so that Jeonghan can rest.

But he didn't know leaving Jeonghan alone in the room was a bad idea because there was something or someone lurking in the corner of the room.