CHAPTER 11

Hoshi,Woozi and Seungcheol were
searching for Dino and Jeonghan when they heard some rustling sound from somewhere near them which made them stop in their tracks.

"D-Did you hear that?" Woozi spoke.

The other two nodded and Seungcheol motioned them to stay quiet as that can be a dangerous animal.

Suddenly the noise stopped and everything was dead silent.

Hoshi was standing quietly when suddenly something fell on his head which made him scream.

"What happened!?" Seungcheol shouted but stopped when he saw the thing which fell on Hoshi.

Both Woozi and Seungcheol widened there eyes.

Hoshi after calming down looked at the thing which was now lying on the ground and widened his eyes.

It was a dead headless squirrel!!

He wanted to puke at the site.

Suddenly he heard a noice above him.

So he looked up.

As soon as they all looked up they saw a child on the tree branch with blood coming out of his mouth his eyes completely black and so many cuts and bruises on his body.

He smiled creepily and jumped on  Hoshi.

Hoshi was not able to comprehend what was happening and before he could react he was lying on the ground with the child sitting on top of him and trying to strangle him.

Both Woozi and Seungcheol quickly went to Hoshi trying to help him but the child was so strong that even both of them combined together can't do anything.

The child's long dark nails were digging in Hoshi's neck drawing out blood.

He was struggling to breath at this point.

The child was so strong.

He thought that he was going to die.

But suddenly the pressure started fading and then it was gone.

He opened his eyes to see but there was no child.

Seungcheol and Woozi were also shocked.

They quickly helped Hoshi up when suddenly they heard someone laughing.It sounded like a child.

They turned around and saw the same child from earlier.

"YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE."
He said in a creepy voice and started running towards them like a maniac.

All three of them started sprining towards different direction.

Without realising where they were going.

After sometime they stopped and looked behind checking if that child was still following them or not.

Then they slowly started looking around trying to understand where they are now.

Hoshi was looking around when he realised that Woozi was missing.

"Hey where is Woozi!?" Hoshi spoke after looking around.

"He was running with us just now where did he go!?" Seungcheol was panicking.

"Oh my god we lost him!!" Hoshi shouted.

Scoups ruffled his hair in frustration and said "We need to find him as soon as possible. Come on."

Hoshi nodded and they both started running.