CHAPTER 1

Seventeen were having their last concert of the year.Loud screaming can be heard from the croud as they cheered for their beloved seventeen.

They sang a couple of songs from their new album while the other songs belonged to his former albums.

The whole stadium was filled with cheers, and their beautiful voice.

It's was an amazing concert. Everyone enjoyed this concert.

But slowely it came to an end and they were giving their speeches and talking to carats.

They all looked tired after doing so many concerts in different countries and getting very small amount of sleep. But stil they managed to give their best smile because they were so happy to see their fans cheeering so loudly some even cried.Carats are really the source of energy for them.

Soon the concert ended and they all went down and started changing.They all wanted to go home and just sleep

Suddenly the manager came along with Bumzu.Thwy all were confused to see them both there.

"Ok guys I have an announcement for you all." He said .They all looked at them with confusion written over their face.Bumzu just smiled at them.

"What announcement?" Scoups asked.

"As you all know this year is coming to an end also Christmas is also coming and you all need sometime for yourself too.you all must be tired.So we planned a vacation for you guys!!!"Manager said.

Loud cheers erupted in the room.They all needed this.

"And also Bumzu will be going with you all as he also deserve a vacation and someone should be there to take care of you all" Manager informed.

"Yay I'm so happy that hyung is coming with us!!"Woozi cheerd and hugged Bumzu.

"Ok so go home and you don't have any schedule for tomorrow so that you can pack all your stuff.You'll be leaving day after tomorrow."Bumzu said.

"Ok hyung!!"Jeonghan said excitedly.

"Ok that's all bye for now. Have a good night"Manager smiled and left with Bumzu.
They said  good night's to the two and started leaving.