CHAPTER 8

That night Seungcheol can't sleep he needs to find out about that smell and the blood trail which was leading to that small door on the floor.

So he decided to go and check it out as everyone was sleeping.

He got up and quickly checked if Jeonghan was sleeping or not.

After making sure he was asleep he quickly made his way towards that store room downstairs.

He also took his mobile just in case if he needed it.

He went quietly and opened the door to that small store and went inside

There was it the awful smell again.He covered his nose and switched on the lights.

There was no blood but the smell was still there.

He made his way towards the small door he saw earlier under the carpet.

He removed the carpet and opened the small door.

As soon as the door was opened the smell became more stronger than before.

He almost threw up but still proceeded to go down.

Once he reached the bottom he took out his phone and used his flashlight to see.

There were old tables and chairs and other old stuff all covered in dust,So many spider webs etc.

He started searching for the source of the smell.

He turned to his left and there was a huge closet and a dirty mirror attached to it.

He went there and bingo the smell was coming from the closet.

He was about to open the closet but he saw someone standing behind him in the mirror.

He quickly turned around and found no one.

Now he was a bit scared he kept looking for the figure he saw behind him but there was no one.

So he just shrugged it off and went to open the closet.

With shaking hands held the handle and opened the door.

As soon as he opened it a body fell on him making him scream in pure terror and fell on the ground.

He quickly pushed the body aside and stood up ready to make a run.

But was stopped when he saw who it was.

"B-bumzu h-hyung".

****

Other members were sleeping peacefully in there room when a loud bang was heard in the house and a scream which woke all of them.

They all rushed out of their rooms looking confused and alarmed.

Before anyone could say anything they again heard the same thing coming from upstairs.

Then they realised who was screaming.

It was Jeonghan.

"HYUNG" they all rushed upstairs to see what happened to his hyung.

They went to the room and tried opening the door but it was locked.

They started banging on it.

They could hear things breaking inside the room.

All of them were scared. They started screaming.

Then suddenly the noises stopped. The door flung opened.

There was he angry Jeonghan glaring at all of them.

His eyes were pitch black.They all were taken aback by this they had never seen Jeonghan this angry and his eyes they were just so terrifying.

Before anyone could do anything Jeonghan grabbed Dino's hand and dragged him towards the stairs.

They all started calling him but he ignored everyone.

Dino by now started crying and trying to get out of Jeonghan's deadly grip on his wrist.

His wrist was hurting so much.He was sure there will be some bruises by now.

Jeonghan took him outside and started dragging him towards the dark forest.

"H-hyung please s-stop.where are you taking me?" He said between his sobs.

He was never this terrified of anything in his life.

He cannot believe his hyung who was so kind and caring towards everyone would do this to him.

He can't help but let himself be dragged by his hyung wherever he was taking him.