CHAPTER 6

Scoups went out of the room and made his way towards the living room where others were sitting except Bumzu.

"How is he hyung?"Hoshi asked.

"He is fine now.He is just resting.I didn't get to ask much about what happened for now. But I'll ask afterwards."Scoups informed.

"Ok hyung come sit here. Jeonghan hyung went missing for a few minutes and you started panicking so much"Dk said chuckling.

Scoups just smiled at him and sat beside the younger leaning his head on his shoulder.

They started doing there work.

***

Jeonghan was sleeping peacefully in the room when he suddenly felt like someone was crawling on top of him.

He opened his eyes but he couldn't see anything or anyone on top of him but the feeling was still there.

Suddenly someone started screaming in his ear but there was no one.

He tried getting up but he was paralysed.He was not able to move.

Soon the screaming stop and there was a pin drop silence.For few minutes it was all normal then suddenly someone started choking Jeonghan.

He wanted to call for others but it was as if his voice got stuck in his throat.

Handprints started to form on his neck.He don't know what to do anymore.

Jeonghan thought this was the end.
When suddenly everything stopped again.

"You'll gonna die" someone whispered in his ear.

Suddenly Jeonghan woke up from his sleep.

"W-What was that?" He asked to himself.

He roamed his eyes around the room and saw no one there.

"But i-it felt so real.Was it a sleep paralysis?"He said panting heavily.

He was still thinking about his dream when suddenly the door opened.

He flinched a little due to the sudden opening of door.

He looked up and saw Bumzu standing in the door way with a blank expression.

"Hey hyung"Jeonghan said which was ignored by Bumzu.

Bumzu came inside and went towards him without saying anything.

He just stood there for like 5 minutes without a word.

"H-hyung what happened?Why are you staring at me like this?Is something wrong? Jeonghan started to feel a bit uncomfortable with this.

It was a bit creepy.

After a few minutes the door again swung open and Mingyu came in with a soup.

"Oh hyung you are here!Woozi hyung was looking for you"Mingyu informed Bumzu who just looked at him and went out of the room.

"Hyung I bought some soup for you."Mingyu said handing the soup to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was still a bit creeped out becasue of what happened just now but decided to ignore it for a while.

***

It was the night time everyone were sitting in the room having a chit chat after the dinner.

Even Jeonghan was sitting with.

He looked at Bumzu and he was staring straight in his eyes withsame expression.

He quickly looked away and started talking to Scoups and Dino.

Soon everyone started getting sleepy so one by one they headed towards their room to sleep.

Everyone was sleeping soundly except for one.

Jeonghan

He was just laying on the bed staring at the ceiling when suddenly he heard a sound coming from downstairs.

He sat up.

He glanced towards Scoups who was sleeping soundly.

He started making his way towards his bedroom door.

He went downstairs slowely.

He made his way towards the door where the voices were coming from.

It was the storage room door again.

He gulped and opened it.

As soon as he opened the door the noise stopped.

He went inside as soon as he switched on the light his heart dropped at the scene in front of him.

There in front of him was Bumzu's dead body covered in cuts and blood surrounding him.

Jeonghan started breathing heavily.

He was not able to understand what to do so he turned around to go back and call for help but as soon as he did there was a man who was so close to him.

His eyes were hollow and blood was leaking out of his eyes and mouth his face was covered with cuts and blood.

He opened his mouth and a black substance came out of his mouth.

Before Jeonghan could react that black substance attacked him.

Then everything went black.