CHAPTER 12

Dk and Joshua were running in the woods trying to find their missing friends.

While running a small rock hit Joshua on his leg causing him to fall with a gasp.

Dk who was in front immediately turned around and ran to the boy laying on the ground.

"Hyung are you okay?" He asked.

Joshua groaned when he felt a stinging pain on his leg where the rock hit him.

"What happened?Are you hurt?"Dk panicked.

He soon noticed a wound on Joshua's leg which was bleeding badly.

"Oh my god!you are bleeding.We need to do something." He said taking out a handkerchief from his pocket and wrapping around his hyung's leg.

He slowly helped Joshua to stand up and helped him to sit on a nearby rock.

He looked at Joshua who was quiet for a long time.

"Hyung?"He asked shaking him.

"D-Dk there is someone behind that tree."he whispered pointing at the a particular tree.

Dk slowly turned his head towards where he was pointing but saw no one.

"What?There is no one there hyung.Please stop scaring me." Dk said clearly scared.

"No there was someone there. I saw a dark shadow of someone hlbehind that tr-"Joshua got cut off by the sound of leaves crunching nearby as if someone was walking.

It was coming from somewhere nearby but they can't exactly pinpoint form where the sound was coming.It was as if it was coming form all the direction.

"Han" Joshua widened his eyes.

"What?" Dk asked.

"I saw Jeonghan there."he again pointed at the same tree.

He tried to get up but failed as the pain was still there.

"I swear I saw him." He said trying to get up again but was held by Dk.

"Ok stop I'll go and check but don't move" Dk said making his way towards the tree where Joshua claimed to saw Jeonghan.

As soon as he came near that tree he heard some noise which made him stop.

He looked behind  to see that Joshua was not there on the spot where he left him.

He widened his eyes and ran there calling Joshua's name.

Tears starting form in his eyes.

"Hyung"he started crying.

Suddenly he heard a sound from above him.

He looked up and saw Jeonghan standing on a tree trunk smiling creepily at him.

Before he could register anything
Jeonghan jumped on him causing him to fall on the ground with Jeonghan on top of him strangling him.

Dk was trying hard to free himself but was shocked how powerful Jeonghan was.

He slowly started seeing black spots as he was slowly losing his consciousness.

He turned his head to left and the last thing he saw was unconscious Joshua laying beside him before being consumed in the darkness.