CHAPTER 13

Minghao and Jun were running around the forest.Both were lost and they knew it.

"I think we are lost.It seems like we are running around a circle."

"Me too,Wait." Suddenly Jun bend down and picked up a stone from the ground and made an arrow on the tree nearby.

"Here.Now lets start again and if  we find this mark again then we really are walking in a circle and something is wrong." Jun said turning towards Minghao who nodded.

"Lets go."Both started walking again.

After 15 min*

"Hyung this place is exact same as before where we left the mark."Minghao said pointing out.

"Yes but where is the mark?"Jun asked looking around.

"I think it was just our imagination after all this is forest.Maybe we are actually not lost .Lets just try to find our way out then." Minghao said walking  forward.

"Yeah. I think it's already 1 hour and we need to go back."Jun said and started walking but soon bumped into Minghao who was standing in front of him frozen at his place.

"What happened? Lets go."Jun said shaking Minghao.

"H-hyung the m-mark."Minghao pointed at the tree in front of him.

It was the same mark they made but now it had a dead bird pinned to the tree by a knife. its blood trickling down on the mark.

Jun gasped at that.

He quickly held Minghao's hand and turned around to run but stopped.

Both froze.

There in front of them was Jeonghan smirking creepily.His black eyes staring right through their souls.

"H-hyung."Jun tried calling out for Jeonghan but before he could react he was tackled down by Jeonghan on the ground.

Minghao soon realised what was happening and tried helping Jun.

He tried removing Jeonghan but he was so strong which shocked both Jun and Minghao because they both know he was never this strong.

Jeonghan pushed Minghao which caused him to fall backward.

He whimpered and tried getting up but saw a shadow.

He looked up and saw Jeonghan hovering over him.

He peeked towards Jun and the scene made him gasp.

Jun was lying on the ground lifeless and there was a cut on the side of his head.Huge amount of blood was running out of the wound and there was stone lying next to his head with blood on it.

"H-hyung w-why did you do this?How can you hurt him hyung?please come back.what happened to you?"Minghao started crying and whimpering.

Jeonghan bend down and held Mingao's face tightly.His nails digging in his his cheeks.

"Your hyung is dead and I'm gonna kill all of you."Jeonghan said in a demonic voice.

He picked Minghao by his neck and threw him towards the nearby tree.

Minghao's head hit the tree hard making him dizzy.

He fell down and slowely started loosing his consciousness.