Li Cheng was moved to tears. Before he came to the training camp, he hadn't heard of this rule-he could promise his sister to call her once a week! And if he didn't have his cell phone, why would he send those (crossed out) (color)-love (/crossed out) ** text messages to Xiao Yiheng in the bed every night before he sleeps?

Li Cheng didn't want to cry before, but now she really wants to cry: "Old Wu, you are so kind to me..."

As a result, before the words were finished, Coach Wu's next sentence fell down--

Coach Wu: "The most important thing is that if you learn any great special training methods from the national team coach, you must tell me the first time! The group of stinky boys in the team are used to being lazy, and they follow Just like chasing ducks, I don't have the means to rectify them now!"

Li Cheng: "..."

Harm, it's a waste of his gentleness.

Coach Wu finally let go of his arms. He stepped back, looked up at Li Cheng, and told him: "You kid looks clever, but he's actually stupid. When you get to the training team, don't just treat anyone as a friend. , Especially with regard to the mobile phone, don't tell others, if you stabbed it out with a malicious person, it would be bad!"

Although Li Cheng felt that Coach Wu was unreasonably worried, he still responded.

The temperature is getting lower and lower. Today is the north wind and snowy weather. Li Cheng has not received the down jacket sent by the team. Now he wears autumn clothes. He wears too little. Coach Wu is afraid that he will be frozen, so he should be released quickly. dorm room.

"Li Cheng, practice hard." Coach Wu patted him on the shoulder and said the last sentence, "If one of my students is destined to be a world champion, I believe it will be you."

I don't know if it was Li Cheng's illusion. Under the street lamp, he seemed to see a tear drop into the wrinkle beside Wu Xu's eye.

Li Cheng stood on the porch, looking at Wu Xu's back against the wind and snow, feeling a little sour.

Wu Xu is not tall and will be 1.75 meters tall. He is not an excellent swimmer, but he is definitely an excellent swimming coach. Year after year, year after year, he brought out many, many students. Every Teacher's Day, Wu Xu's desk would be filled with flowers and gifts. Those were sent by his former students. This is enough to prove how much he is loved by the students.

Wu Xu has been married to his mother for many years, but because of her physical body, he has never had any children. In his words, he has long regarded his students as children.

Looking at the figure of Coach Wu going further and further in the snow, Li Cheng's thoughts rolled, and finally understood the touching dialogue in the famous prose "Back View" in the Chinese textbook--

...Uh...Uh...that's the sentence! ... The author's father sent him to the train station, and then his father went to buy fruit. Before buying the fruit... Then... Then what did he say?

It seems like "You stand here and don't move, I will buy some oranges."

Li Cheng: "..."

Harm, the scumbag is not worthy of feeling the spring and autumn.

Suddenly, a tall figure appeared beside Li Cheng.

This Omega is Sweet and Wild  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें