EPILOGUE

.. I never thought I'd come this far. What a wonderful journey of writing. To finish a story is one of the best feelings of success that an author like me, could ever have. It's so easy to begin a prologue but hard to make it till the epilogue. Thanks for making it here. Thanks for waiting:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is she real? She's so lovely and exquisite. She looks like a real angel with her meek face, fair skin, pink lips, and narrow nose. Suddenly in the middle of a business party, she caught my attention effortlessly. I'm just tryna hold myself for I don't wanna look like a thirsty man over a child. This is pedophilia. This is not me. I preferred a grown woman with big boobs. Damn, she's so young to have big boobs.

"Who are you looking at?" Archerius sat in front of me with two glasses of wine in both hands. I ignored his question and grabbed the glass of wine from him to gulp it. "Is it the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Evazco?" He followed where my eyes were looking straightly.

"She's an Evazco?" I asked curiously

"Not sure. But she's with Mrs. Priscilita and Crisostomo Evazco. She looks young to be their daughter though, I just assume" he shrugged his shoulders and looked at her too. “Dude. She's so young. She's only thirteen, I heard she's in grade eight so it's thirteen, right?"

"Where the hell did you get this information, Archerius?"

"Well I've got ears to every table in here" he smiled like stupid ass.

I knew it. She's still that young. I may want to approach her and introduce myself but I don't want to scare her. She doesn't even know the shit out of me. Young ladies get scared easily. Especially as pretty and fragile as her.

"Ask her name now" Archer's trying to push me to stand up and approach the young lady.

"I'm not crazy"

"You are" he laughed when there's nothing funny about it. He's the real crazy here. "Your taste is changing huh? You want some fresh and young—"

"We're just the same. You just fucked a seventeen-year-old girl" Instead of getting affected by that, he just laughed his ass out. People can't stop looking at our table. We're just two Morelli's present now, yet the table is so noisy 'cause of him.

"I thought you'll get what you want? It's too obvious in your grey eyes, you look like a starving animal staring at his prey" I clicked my tongue and touch my lower lip using my pointed finger. I know I look desperate here. But that girl didn't even waste a single time looking here and seeing me.

"I'll just wait for the right time" I just ignore him when he keeps laughing and mocking me.

And I did. I stalked her to know when will she turn eighteen. I confirmed that she's an Evazco and the daughter of the hotel's owner in Quezon City. I've researched some things I wanna know before I even met her.

Until I finally got the chance to enter her world. I'm not a stalker but I couldn't help myself from checking her out every year of her life. She's a quiet type and she got a few friends. But she has so many suitors. There's no wonder about that, her beauty is like a real angel.

"Sebastian. Ano ba itong naririnig ko na tipo mo ang pamangkin ko?" Clarita asked me all of a sudden while I'm busy fixing documents in my office. She's a friend of mine since we're living in the same world of business. She's the youngest daughter of Evazco's and good thing, She's related to the girl I'm crazy about.

"Got a problem with that?" She looks pissed when I said that. It's not a secret that she likes me for a long time, she even asked me on a date, several times. She's pretty but I don't like her. I can easily accept her offer and play with her but I'm not into it anymore. I'd rather stalk Angelina and guard her throughout her teenage years than waste my time with Clarita.