"Ben showed Mal, who told Evie, Jay and Carlos who then told everybody." He frowns.

"Well, right now it's just us, so in this moment. It's our place." I blush, he pulls me close to him. His arms wrap around my waist while mine go around his neck. "I love you." He tells me, my heart beat quickens as his words play over and over in my head.

"I love you too." He grins.

-1 year later-

I'm currently in one of the dressing rooms in the castle with Mal and Dizzy, Dizzy is getting Mal's hair ready for her wedding which is now blue. It really suits her, anything does. They're stood in front of the mirror, Mal is practising her speech. I can see how nervous she is.

"Whoo. Okay. As your bride and Queen of Auradon, I vow to accept with humility and reverence. I pledge my loyalty to... the, uh, people... that I'm not marrying?" Mal tries, the door opens and in walks Evie with the biggest bouquet that I've ever seen. She's clearly struggling.

"To the United..." Evie reminds her.

"Uh, you good there Evie?" I ask, she replies with a mhmm.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. To the, uh, the-the United States of Auradon and Isle of the Lost."

"You got this." Dizzy encourages her.

"Easy. So easy." Mal smiles.

"Oh, no! Oh!" Evie falls with the bouquet on top of her. "Can you help me up please?" We go over and help her. "Oh, well, okay. Thanks." We place the bouquet on the table close by.

"Think the bouquet is big enough?" Mal jokes

"I don't know, maybe it could be bigger." I smirk.

"Oh, mon dieu. Voila!" Dizzy says as she fixes Mal's hair.

"Thank you, Dizzy. The hair is perfect."

"Fun fact. That bouquet is made up of every single flower grown in Auradon." Audrey claims as she bursts through the door with a little headset on, she's the wedding planner. Mainly because she enjoys doing all of this.

"Oh, really?" Mal smiles.

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice if people saw the dress too? Some people worked very hard on it. And I mean me. I'm some people." Evie exclaims, I chuckle.

"And the hair. Don't forget the hair." Dizzy adds, they have a point. I really hope Audrey didn't do that on purpose so nobody could see the dress and hair.

"And some people have other things to worry about, like thousands of invites, food, flowers, seating charts, entertainment." Audrey starts before now on the phone. "Hello? Are the doves here yet? What do you mean you don't know? I'm doing my best."

"Audrey, You have been an amazing wedding planner." Mal tells her.

"The wedding is going to be perfect." Evie informs Mal.

"Definitely perfect." I add.

"Beyond perfect. I mean, all my friends are going to be there. My sister and brother, even my dad is coming." Mal smiles.

"Oh. Don't forget your mom." Evie adds before pulling out a small purple lizard. "There. I almost forgot."

"Aw!" Mal smiles down at our mom.

"Hi mom." I smile at her, because of how evil she is we can't turn her back. But it's nice to have her here. Dude begins to bark as he stands in front of us.

"Dude! No growling at the lizard of the bride." Evie tells him off.

"I can't help it. It's instinct. Take it up with mother nature." Our mum quickly gets out of Evies grip and makes a run for it, Dude runs after her while Audrey runs to catch him.

"No! Come here, doggy, doggy. Come back! I just want to talk!" Audrey shouts as she halts to a stop as the door opens.

"Is that...?" Ben begins to question.

"She got away again. What? What? What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on Mal." Evie stops Mal moving forward.

"M, you aren't supposed to see each other. It's bad luck!" I chuckle as Evie and Dizzy quickly use the bouquet to hide Mal from Ben.

"Sorry. Do you think the bouquet is big enough?"

"Ugh! Get back to the palace, Ben." Audrey orders before slamming then door but then re opening it. "And catch your mother in law!" She slams it again and turns back to us.

"That was close." Evie states.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Nothing could ruin this day." Mal smiles.

"Let's get you in your dress." I tell Mal, she nods. I and Evie help her into the dress. "You look beautiful." We're all in our dresses now.

"Thank you." Mal smiles as Audrey answers her phone.

"What do you mean the doves flew away? Flew away? I planned a dove release! Well, you can call Snow White up and tell her to figure it out!" Jay walks in.

"It's chaos out there."

"What's going on?" Mal asks.

"It's Hades. He destroyed The Great Hall." We rush to the window to see smoke coming out of the building.

"Oh, no, no! My decor! My beautiful..." Audrey complains.

"If it helps, he tried to be friendly. I mean, he bared his teeth, which is kind of like smiling."

"I know how disappointed you are, but we'll be here." Evie assures Mal.

"I'm not disappointed because my dad would never purposefully ruin my wedding. This is just some kind of big misunderstanding. Okay?" Mal tells them.

"Misunderstanding? The wedding is on fire."

"And if it was a mistake, why did he run away? Even if his heart is in the right place, maybe it would be smoother if he isn't there."

"Dad wouldn't do that, there's definitely a misunderstanding. He wouldn't do this." I tell them, Mal nods in agreement.

"Well, I'm not getting married without him. My father is walking me down that aisle, and I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna talk to him myself." She begins to walk off.

"M, you're not running off to the Isle on your own!" Evie tells her.

"Well, then come with me. If anyone can bring him back, we can."

"Because we're rotten.." Jay begins, they all fist bump.

"To the core." Mal, Evie and Jay say together.