Chapter 15

3rd person P.O.V

Powerful

Complete

Strong

Mighty

Worthy

Those were all words of what the King's Shadow felt in this moment.

They were all brought to their pillars were there two final powers were given to them after they finished the fight, coming out victorious.

Now their bodies lay on the cold and moist soil, their spirits in their pillars. Each having someone to hold their hands.

Mateo and Axel were holding each other hand. The mysterious guy that was saved, Quinn and Lorenzo by Kam's side. And the gamma, Ryan holding Alayla's hand waiting patiently.

Everyone else had gone back to the pack. An order from Alpha Lorenzo.

Axel gained the powers of fear and deception.

Kamari gained the powers of pain and death.

Alayla gained the powers of illusion and death touch.

Mateo gained the powers of doubt and jinx

They were all now at their full power and more powerful than ever. They were now officially Gods and Goddesses. They are the highest beings on the planet and I the universe. Alayla. Mateo. Axel. Kamari.
A Goddess, a God, a God and a King.

Groans filled the empty forest as the Gods, Goddess and King were awaken from their unconscious state.

                                     ~☆~

It was a year later and everyone was happy and content. Kamari was in a happy relationship with Lorenzo, Quinn and his last mate Jaxon.

Alayla was happy with Ryan the gamma of the pack.

Mateo and Axel were happy with a baby on the way.

It was peaceful and everyone was okay.

Today is January 25, 2026 Kamari's birthday. Everyone was gathered around in the pack house to celebrate.

There were drink like wine, rum, liquor, juice and lots more. There was also obviously lots of food. Kids running around happily.

"Athena, be careful you might fall" Quinn shouted to his daughter.

Kamari, Lorenzo, Jaxon and Quinn had a baby girl. She was now 1 years old. They decided to take Kam's suggestion for her name and named her after that wise old lady he once met, who was also at the party.
Grandma Athena.

Everyone gathered around the large dining room table to watch Kam blow out the candles, but first to sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Kaaam. Happy birthday to youuuu."

They all sang harmoniously in sync.

"Now make a wish and blow out your candles!!"

That was Bridget. She was invited because she is still part of the pack whether or not anyone like it. It just was. Nothing could be done because she hadn't committed any form of a crime against the pack.

Kam rolled his eyes and proceeded to make his wish.

"I wish that everyone I care about, is happy and finds the love of their life if they haven't. I wish my daughter has a happy life too."

After Kam made his wish he blew the candles out but 2 didn't get blown out. He wasn't worried though because when his eyes were closed he felt the moon goddess nudge him in a way to say she heard him and would deliver.

"Aw, looks like you won't get you wish too bad" Bridget said looking at Kam with faux sad eyes.

"Lucky for you cause I wished you were dead" Kam looked coldly into her eyes when he said that.

The look in her eyes couldn't be mistaken. Pure unfiltered fear.

"We've had enough of you Bridget you are banished from this pack. I Lorenzo Dillon Bronson hearby banish you Bridget Braxton from the Regalis Silva pack."

It was done. The connection was broken and something sinister formed in her eyes but she left without a word.

Kams birthday went well and happiness was overflowing.

A thud sounded and everyone looked in that direction, it was Mateo. Axel threw water on him and hes a siren sooooo.