Chapter 8

Kamari P.O.V

I looked around the field of flowers taking in the scenery. Flowers of all different colours surrounding me in the beautiful fields.

"Hello Kam, it's nice to finally meet you" a velvety kind voice speaks from behind me.

I turn around and see a beautiful woman with long black hair flowing down her back and to her waist and blue eyes as deep as the ocean with a floral white dress that stops at her ankles and a hourglass figure to top it off.

She is beautiful.

"Let me guess and you're the moon goddess?" I chuckled at the absurd thought of meeting the moon goddess.

"Yes, that is me" she smiled as if she had accomplished something big.

"Good one" I laugh holding my stomach, but when she didn't laugh or even chuckle, only amusement shining in her eyes, I stopped.

"Why aren't you laughing? Your joking right?"

Silence.

"No, I am not joking. I summoned your spirit here because I have a mission for you and your friends."

I hope she's joking. She can't be serious. Right?

Yea. No. Absolutely not serious. I hope.

"Kam!" She startles me out of my thoughts with a gentle but firm tone. "I want you and you friends to go back to your old pack to protect them from the dangers that await them."

"W-what? H-how would I-I do that?"

"You'll know when the time comes"

That was the last thing she said before disappearing into thing air.

I sprang up from bed thinking about the strange dream I just had about the moon goddess. Sighing I wiped the sweat of my face, turning to my bed side table. I was about to check my phone for the time, when I saw a flower.

Surely that dream wasn't real. Right?

But the flower on the table is the same as the ones I was surrounded by for one and there was a note as well that said;

"No that was not a dream. Get out there and save those people like the badass you are ;)."

First of all, was that a wink? Second of all, so it wasn't a dream. Third of all, I'm freaking the fuck out. I have to go back to my pack. The pack I left without looking back. The one that has my ex-mate as an alpha.

Don't freak out. Deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out. I need to go tell my friends the news, like now!!

Getting up from bed I trudged into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and got dressed—Yes I did wash my face.

Today I was wearing black leather pants, a black t-shirt and a black and white leather jacket, with black Chelsea boots. Along with the outfit I had jewelry. I had silver rings, 3 on my left hand, 4 on my right, along with a silver necklace with a black heart.

I walked confidently down the stairs of our house and found all my friends in the living room and kitchen. In the kitchen was—as usual—Mateo making breakfast for everyone. In the living room there was Axel and Alayla watching heartstopper and shouting at the TV.

I shook my head in amusement but cleared my throught to get everyone attention. Usually people would flinch at my stare but my friends have gotten used to the emotionless and cold stare/glare.

"We have a mission!" I spoke with authority lacing my voice.

"What is it?" Alayla asked almost innocently, but I knew better. She was excited, because our usual mission end in blood.

Sadistic batch.

"I was told by the moon goddess that we must go back to my old pack and protect them from incoming danger."

I looked around the room after my epic speech but they all had looks of hatred and disgust. I knew this hatred and disgust wasn't aimed at me. I had told them about the abuse my bullies inflicted.

I spoke of all the times they pushed me down stairs, looked my the janitor closets, push me into lockers, and beat me. Though they didn't know the full extent of it, they were still angry on my behalf, but I was livid.

I can't wait to see the looks and not only my bullies but my ex-mates face. I was 5'3 when I left and now I am 6'2. Yea I grew. A lot. When I left I had short curly hair now my hair had grown to shoulder length and has silky black curls.

 When I left I had short curly hair now my hair had grown to shoulder length and has silky black curls

(A/N:This is what only his hair looks like)

When I left I had softer feminine features, now my features were sharp and hard. And finally when I left I was skinny and fragile, now I'm muscular and agile. With killer pecks and an eight pack of course. I'm thankful for the werewolf genes and the God genes.

I am technically a God and my friends and Alayla that would be a goddess. We all have the blood of the moon goddess running through our veins.

We were all given powers which are all thankful for.