Chapter 9

September 30, 2025

Kamari P.O.V

We all stood outside our house giving it one last look before we left. I flew there, while Alayla and Axel flew on Destiny and Weston and Mateo used his super speed.

Soon enough we all got to the pack border.

As I looked at the place where it started and where it ended. The place where my soul suffered and bruises were the only thing that made my appearance suffice. The Regalis Silva pack.

I really dont think I'm ready to face them but I have to and I can't procrastinate.

I mentally prepare myself for this and let out a final sigh.

We start walking flying under the radar with ease, Mateo shape-shifting into a bird and Axel using invisible while Alayla uses force field to cover us.

Then we saw the pack house.

We walked in not caring to be seen at this point—mostly me because I was starting to almost regret this—and we enter the dining room where there is; Lorenzo and the previous alpha and Luna along the previous and current beta Joshua and finally Bridget Braxton the wannabe Luna.

A heavy feeling goes to my chest as I see the butch with here hands all over Enzo, but he doesn't push her away.

He looks at all of us confused, not recognizing me. "May I ask who you are?" He questions raising an eyebrow. "And why you're in my dining room uninvited." He finished.

A lot of people know and recognize us, but that when we're wearing masks, however we don't have them on now, so they don't know it's the Gods and Goddess they are talking to.

I merely roll my eyes and begin. "You guys don't recognize me?" I spoke  to which they shook their heads no and I tried again. "You don't remember you're own son and 'Mate' Kamari Mathias Tudor?" Now it was my turn to raise an unimpressed eyebrow.

They all gasp. "No, my Kam was short, sweet and soft spoken. You are anything but that." This time the previous Luna my mom spoke, tears running down her face.

"Well, I am him, The King of all Werewolves and Death Flame." My mom let out a sob and walked over to me. "Is it really you Kam?" She asks.

"Yes, it is"

She sob and ran into my arms holding me tight wrapping her arms around me as much as possible. While she cried into my chest, I looked up at the sound of a chair moving. It was the previous alpha and my father.

He pulled my mother out of my arms and glared at me. "Who do you think you are to barge into this house and claim to be Kamari?!" I went to talk but he cut me off with another plethora of words. "Whether or not you are Kamari, I want you out. You have no right to be here after leaving like that. Do you know how distraught your mother was, she was crying everyday and refusing to eat for a month, until I told ger to eat or I wouldn't either. You leaving caused pain, pain and more pain. You left you're mate, your mother and me. You left your life, your family. How dare you come back!!"

I laughed, like actual full on laugh to the point of crying.

"Why are you laughing do you think this is funny?" The man before me questioned glaring at me followed by glares from Enzo, my mother,—who agreed with her mate of course—the Beta and the butch.

"No. I do not find this funny. You know what I find funny? You're words. Do you know what you're talking about? Of course not. I left because on my eighteenth birthday, your son there" I pointed at Enzo. "Rehected me before I could even blink. When he asked you guys to leave it was because he saw we were mates and wanted to reject me immediately. I left because if that. I left because of all the times I was bullied by him and his senseless friends. The only one not to bully me was his beta. He was kind to me no matter what they said."

I looked to him but before locking eyes with him saw some girl glaring at me. That must be his mate.

"Oh don't worry, he's not my type, I'm just speaking the truth." After that she smiled at me and settled down, leaning into him. A smile ghosted my lips as I thought of what it would be like to have a mate that actually cared.

I sighed my eyes turning hard again and went back to my rant.

"I left because of all the fucking times I was shit on for being skinny and weak. That's why I left and that wasn't even all the reasons." I finished glaring right back at thise glaring at me, returning their favor.

No one said anything after that the was.

Silence.

I remember all the time there was silence and they were never good nor great but this. This silence I considered okay. They had heard me and were thinking about all that I said.

"Anyway, we came here because we were sent by the moon goddess to protect this pack from awaiting danger. And as much as I want to leave now, we can't defy the moon goddess' orders." I waited for the questions but none came. They all looked ashamed except for two people Lorenzo and Bridget.

"You're really missing out on this guy he is so good in bed. Too bad he rejected you." That bitch said in an all too cheery manner. I was gonna wait until tomorrow but seems like we will be revealing our identities tonight.

I looked back at my friends and they quickly understood. I used my alpha command first.

"Everytime you look at Lorenzo Dillon til the day you die, feel excruciating pain." I smirked as she rolled her eyes and looked at dillion. She cried out and looked away from him and to me.

"What was that?!" She asked enraged, but honestly she looked like and angry squirrel.

"That's called the power of the king of all werewolves, and we have much more to show you for disrespecting me."

I focused back on my friends. "Show her why she shouldn't mess with me." My words put smirks on all of their faces especially Axel's.

They stalked menacingly over to the bitch, their eyes changing colours as the walk, showing that their powers were activated.

Axel's eyes were hot pink
Alayla's eyes were purple
Mateo's eyes were blue

My eyes were red, anticipating what happens next.