Chapter 14

Kamari P.O.V

A sign of war.

A pack close to my pack wants a war. A war they will get.

A carved out heart was sent to our door step which means, war. It is the official sign of war.

Everyone is preparing. My team was making sure everything was intricately done, that there was nothing that could go wrong. The warriors were training more than ever and the packs border patrol was upped and Mateo and I were added to it, to ensure more safety.

"Are all the weapons set?!" Lorenzo shouted ordering around men and women left, right and center.

I looked over at Quinn, it has been a week since he's been here. He and I were officially introduced after that day in the shower.

He just got here and there is already a war, nothing that's something to laugh about later. Not because it's funny but because of the odds. It was stated by another alpha 2 days ago that the war would be happening today, which is why everyone's running around and on edge.

I may be on edge, but I wasn't running around, and there's a reason for that of course. My mate.

Lorenzo, Quinn and I talked about mating, but we still feel like there's something missing. We suspect we might have another Mate but we haven't met him. I say him because we're all gay.

We decided to wait a little to see if we meet him before mating.

We also talked about the reason why Quinn was on our territory and how he became a Rouge.

Apparently his dad was abusive and killed his own mate, Quinn's mom. Quinn was so devastated that he lost it and killed his dad. The higher ups of the pack were informed of the incident immediately and since Quinn's father was the previous beta he was well respected and no one believed Quinn's story. For killing the previous beta he was made to be Rouge.

But he's mates with the king of werewolves and the Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world.

My pack wasn't the most powerful when I was here before, but it became the most powerful 2 years after I was gone.

Now back to the war.

We were all lined up at the packs border with weapons and armor intact. Well everyone except for me and my team, who are immortal and have powers.

There were a few people at the front. The most powerful people in the pack.

There was; me, Enzo, Alayla, Axel, Mateo, Enzo's beta, Jasper, Destiny, Weston and Phoenix. So my team, Lorenzo and his beta and my team's compeers.

We stood strong and proud to represent the Regalis Silva pack.

Also if you're wondering about my beautiful other mate he's at the safe house with the women, men and kids who couldn't or wouldn't fight.

I watched as a group of men walked towards us. I realized there were no women there and scoffed. Either these people really loved the women of their pack enough to lock then away or they were one of the packs that didn't allow women and onegas to be warriors.

"Hello good people, to what do I owe this pleasure?" The alpha before us giggled, thinking he's funny.

Now that I think about it, this guy looked very calm for going up against the strongest pack in the world.

Ignoring the feeling in the pit of my stomach, I put my guard up ready for anything.

The first to make a move was the Alpha. He commanded his warriors to attack and attack they did. Blood was splattered everyone within the first 5 minutes. Realizing we were falling behind and losing pack members, my team summoned their compeers.

Mateo summoned Jasper, Alayla summoned Destiny, Axel summoned Weston and I summoned Phoenix.

Mateo was looking at me shouting something but I couldn't hear it over the sounds of struggle and despair. I was the first to see it and Axel second to see when a warrior from the other pack in wolf form was heading straight for Mateo.

Axel was the first to react and was already commanding Weston his Griffen to save Mateo. While he was doing that he left his guard down and was thrown to the ground by a wolf, who was now standing over him.

Before the wolf could rip his throat out or he could use his power, a blast of water hit the wolf and it got knocked away. Looking I could see Mateo grinning from ear to ear looking smug.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Alayla. I wanted to observe the fight before joining, which is why I wasn't moving.

Alayla was fighting a wolf when the wolf got the upper hand and switched position the wolf now on top of her.

I was about to step in when she ripped the wolf's throat out with her nails.

I watched as she got up dusting her self off when she turned to the see the gamma of my pack struggling. I would have helped him but Aly beat me to it.

She had found out the Gamma was he mate before the war. It was the first time they met as we lined up to fight. They were immediately smitten by each other, but had to hold back. She looked pissed at the sight and told Destiny to save him, since she wouldn't make it in time to save him.

I sighed when I saw he was safe, and prepared to join the fight. I had already set my eyes on some guy ready to fight him. He was looking back at me and was about to lunge when a warrior from my pack jumped on his back.

Usually I wouldn't care but something told my to help him.

Trusting my gut feeling, I commanded Phoenix my dragon to help him, and he did. I ignored the warrior on the ground that cursed and got up to leave and walked to the guy curiously tilting my head.

This guy was handsome. He looked like a Greek God. But while I was appreciative this eye candy, a scent of cotton candy hit me.

A looked up trying to find the source and made eye contact with it. It was him. The guy I saved, and he was looking right back at me.

"Mate"
"Mate"

We both simultaneously whispered.

I felt strong. Powerful. Completed. His deep blue eyes were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

But it wasn't him that was the only thing making me feel that way. It was something else.

I looked around and saw my team all looking how I felt. And then it hit me.

We had all saved someone we love. We get our last two powers. Finally