Chapter 1

Kamari P.O.V

JANUARY 23

"Enzo, Kam, you're gonna be late!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I shot up from bed and rushed to the bathroom quickly disposing of the dirty clothes, I take the fastest shower of my life and run downstairs and to the kitchen.

"You guys need to stop sleeping in" is the first thing my mom says as Enzo and I enter the kitchen.

As you can probably tell this happens more than I care to admit. Being late that is and the scolding.

I'm Kamari Mathias Tudor a 17 year old soon to be 18 year old werewolf, trying to survive highschool and find my mate. But nothing ever goes to plan does it. This is how my day started off.

She hands us both avocado sandwiches and literally pushes us through the door. Enzo walks to his car and I followed, stopping when my head hit his back.

"Where do you think you're going" he asks.

"To the car? To go to school?".

"I don't want you getting my car dirty". I rolled my eyes and walked away and walked the 10 minute walk to school.

As soon as I got to school dread filled me. I sighed and pushed the double doors to the school open.

School was the same, get shoved into lockers, get to class late, get punched in the face, get to class late, get kicked in the ribs, get to class late and walk home.

~~
I was doing homework in my room when my door swung open and in the doorway stood my older brother Lorenzo.

"My parents are going to another pack for a meeting." He said not giving me a chance to talk.

{Later that day}

I was mindlessly scrolling on my phone when an angry looking Lorenzo stumbled into my room and pointed at me.

"What are you doing in here?". I ask disinterested.

"It's your fault!".

"What's my fault?".

Lorenzo slammed the door, a trail of curses being left behind him. What?. Weird.

And then it clicked. I had told our parents about him and his goons latest prank. They stole my clothes from the locker room while I was showering after gym. And I sat and cried until someone found me and told a teacher. It was humiliating, a crowd had gathered and I was sat in a corner soaked with nothing to cover me.

I'm guessing he got in trouble.

I put my phone down and layed on my back staring at the ceiling, wondering what it would be like if my real parents were here. That is the last thought I have before I fell asleep.