Tara: What is with them coming after the kids?

Taylor: Supernatural babies. Born basically all three...Vamp, witch and wolf.

Jax: Which equals a threat.

Pam: But why clay?

Jax: As a power play...He can't be killed. Well, not the human way anymore.

Eric: Did you threaten him love?

Taylor: Yeah, I will not let him touch my kids.

Eric: We won't let him. Did you call Klaus?

Jax: Last night. He said he may come to town soon. There is a little bit of a wolf problem up there.

Pam: Fucking wolfs...*Taylor glared at Pam*...Not you.

Taylor: So what do we do?

Eric: We keep doing what we have been doing. We let them come to us. Sooner or later...Esther will get bored and we will be ready. I am sure Klaus would love nothing more than to take her out. Taylor, do me a favor and watch Clay. Keep an eye on him...Something is telling me he has more planned than to go after your kids...*Taylor raised an eyebrow at Eric*

Jax: Like?

Eric: Kill you before you kill him. Jax, all he needs is wolf venom and Klaus distracted. Love, well...He knows your weaknesses.

Taylor: My boys can heal wolf bites. Clay doesn't know...*Eric raised an eyebrow*...I...Val said it comes with the perk of being supernatural babies.

Eric: Well, that is good to know but that stays here and doesn't leave this bar...*Taylor and Jax nodded*...Just be careful and Ric said he should be coming to talk to you about the school soon.

Jax: Wha? Right, right...

Taylor: Babe, it's the safest thing for the boys and they will be home for the summer.

Jax: I know T...*Taylor sighed and held his hand*

Pam: Have you talked to any of them?

Taylor: No but I hear it's been messy. Never a dull moment...*Eric nodded...Taylor and Jax got back home after being in Shreveport. Things were getting crazier and all Taylor thought of was the safety of her boys. Her main goal was to always keep them safe. No matter what it took or cost. Their safety was her peace and if it got taken away...Taylor knew she wouldn't ever be the same....Jax rolled over and kissed Taylor's head*

Jax: I don't want this morning to be over..*Taylor smiled*

Taylor: I know baby.

Jax: I may be a little late today.

Taylor: Everything okay?

Jax: You know...The usual...*Taylor nodded*

Taylor: Well, maybe me and the boys can come see you? You guys have a lot of runs today?

Jax: That would be perfect babe. Really...*Taylor kissed his chest*...How about before they do lunch?

Taylor: We can have lunch with them and then they can come home and nap...*Jax smiled and kissed her. She sighed as she watched him get ready. Jax kissed her and his boys before he left. Taylor heard his bike ride down the road and her phone rang*...Ric?

Ric: Hey, today is still okay? I'm close but not too close...*He heard Taylor sigh*...I know. It'll be good for the kids T. This is all for them.

Taylor: I know, I know...*She ran her fingers through her hair*...I just don't like to think about it. Times like this...I...I wish my mom was here to help me.