Chapter 15: Home

Queenie

We got out of the vehicle and it was all dark. What did you do Alexis?

"What? I didn't do anything? Maybe it's the effect of your resetting shit." It... No... It's not. "Are you sure??"

"I am home." Xian smiled maniacally while we were all confused. Pietro was still holding onto Macario.

"Could you please let go of me, fucker?" Macario annoyingly asked and he smirked. "Nope."

"I swear to whatever God there is, they're gonna do it soon." Shut up Alexis, enough with your bullshit.

"We are going to kill Morales." My eyes widened as Xian said that. "What??"

"That is the job that was given to us by Miguel." Xian sighed then glared at me. "In exchange for my freedom, right?"

"No..." He can't kill Miles. Not again. "What's going on, Queenie?" Macario asked me and he looked worried sick.

"Nothing it's just..." I don't feel good about this. "You can explain to him everything right now." Xian then entered his place, it was dark.

"Why didn't you tell me about this guy?" He pointed at Pietro and Pietro shrugged. "We don't have time for this..."

"Yes we do.." I grabbed his collar and shouted. "Miles might die!!!"

"What's so important about Miles to you???" Macario asked and he looked at me... The same way, they looked at me back then. "What else you could possibly be hiding from us? I'm your friend, Queenie. We're friends even before we met Miles."

"You know nothing, I've met him before you." I replied then Macario just stared at me. "That's the problem, Queenie. You left me in the dark! You've left me out."

"It's none of your concern!" I screamed and he continued to insist. "It is, Queenie. I've known Pietro as my teamate, I atleast deserve to know his real name!"

"You could've just asked me." Pietro replied then he was met with glaring from Macario. Then Macario looked back at me. "What's going on, Queenie? Come on, stop lying."

"I'm not lying!!" I shouted then he reached me. "You already did."

"Damn this is getting out of hand." Alexis commented and I just clenched my fist. "Fine, you wanna know everything? I'll tell you everything!"

"I have lived five lives!" My eyes began to become teary. "First life, Miles sacrifice himself for us to live again. He let me reset time again. Second, life wasn't easy.... I-"

I gulped and looked down. "I force Hobie to kill Miles."

"There it is." Alexis uttered and Macario gave me a horrified look. "What? Why? Why are you doing all of this?"

"I'm not finished yet-" He quickly interrupted me by saying. "No... No.. that's.... Fucked up...."

"Please just listen..." I tried to reach him but he pushed me away. "No... It's... What?"

"You asked for it, Macario." Pietro held Macario and he whispered to him. "Deal with it."

"No, I think I've heard enough. Let go of me." Macario replied as he tried to pushed Pietro away but Pietro just smiled.

Then my spidey senses tingles I looked around to see Xian. He was about to attack me. Time slow downs and I got a lot of time to think. Why??? What's happening?

"They are sabotaging you." Alexis whispered in my ear. "Do you want to take over? I'll deal with them."

We need to get to your young self, I've got a bad feeling. "Sure, madam. Do I have you consent to take over?"

I gulped and replied. "Take over." I can't feel my body and I can't control it. It's moving on it's own, on Alexis's terms.

Then Xian got pinned down by me, I can see it but I cannot control it. "Hello again, Xian."

"What? Who are you?" I see on the reflection on his eyes, my appearance changed, it shows more like Alexis.

"Alexis.." Alexis whispered then they leaned closer to Xian. "Remember the name."

Then they touched him in the forehead. "Remember what I did...." Xian's eyes widened as Alexis's let go of him.

He didn't move and he looked so traumatized. What did you Alexis?

"Oh now he kinda looks Thanos when I took away his stones. HWHAHAHA that memory is sooo funny. Thanos looks so depress, I gave him a candy!" Alexis replied and that really didn't answer my question.

"Queenie??" Macario asked then we turned around to see the two of them. "Hellooo... Macario. And Pietro."

"I've met you before didn't I?" Pietro asked while he's holding Macario. "Yes, it was a long time ago. The Project Merge."

"Timothee?" Pietro asked and my body nodded. "Yes, him. I miss that guy WHAHAH anyways gotta go. I need to save myself from impending doom!"

"Bye!" Alexis said to them then we flew away and opened a portal in the sky.

This is the I would like to call, Prime Alexis. The Alexis in the first book and Queenie's head. After writing the draft for the third book, I fell inlove with the Young Alexis we have in the second book.

Art by Yellai on Facebook