Chapter 4: Portal

Hobie

We finally entered his hive. Of course, I ripped some parts of the wall. "I bet this does nothing."

"Maybe it does something until you rip it out of the wall." Miles replied and I just smiled at him.

"Are you aware of what your eyes look like?" I questioned him and he stopped to glance at me. "I- what does it look like?"

"Watercolor eyes." I leaned closer to him just to take a good look of it. "It looks like someone's painted it... It's like an artwork."

His face reddened but then Prowler Miles just got in between us. He glared at me and I just looked away.

Then yeah... The king has arrived. Of course his platform slowly moved down while Queenie spoke. "Miguel, this Miles Morales. Miles, Miguel O'Hara."

"You brought a prowler with you." Mig just uttered then quickly Prowler activated his mask and his equipment glows purple.

"Hey, calm down." Miles stepped in front of his brother and Miguel turned around to glare. "Why did you bring them here, Queenie????"

"I-.." she looked down and sighed. "I didn't mean to.."

The platform completely reached the ground and Miguel walked towards us. "I'm very disappointed with you, Queenie."

"Out of all people, you know everything about Miles yet you still bring him here??" Miguel just keeps walking back and forth. "How could you?"

"I'll tell ya what..." Peter b suddenly entered the room. "..she doesn't mean it."

"Peter b?" The Blonde Peter called him and Peter b. took a quick glance at him. "Oh hey what's up Pe-" he then glanced back to Blonde Peter again.

"YOOOOO PETER!!!" Peter B shouted then Mayday just dance in joy. "Oh Peter the father!!"

They hugged and do their handshake. Then when they stopped, Blonde Peter leaned down to looked at Mayday.

"Oh look at her, she's already grown up!" That's a toddler. She was like one year old??? "Yeah I know right and look!!"

Oh my god, not with the pictures. "This one is perfect, look at her.." he's scrolling through the phone then he suddenly noticed Miles. "yoo! The Morales Twins!!!"

Peter B both hugged them, Prowler looks so annoyed but Miles just keep smiling even though he's uncomfortable.

"Hey Peter!" Miles greeted him and he let go at them. "look at my daughter.."

"We are not blind, Peter." Prowler replied and he showed them the pics. "Look at her, isn't she so precious and adorable."

The Prowler retracted his mask and Mayday quickly played with his braids. "Awww and she likes your braids!!!"

Prowler is unbothered while Miles tried to play with Mayday. Miguel stood there until he got fed up and asked. "Are you done?"

"Come on, Miguel. Look at her!!" Mayday swings to Miguel and went in his shoulders.