Chapter 14: Danger

Queenie

Hobie and his team went away and I was left with an angry Xian. I got attacked by his dark matter spiders and I fell down. I can't seem to push them away or touch-

 I can't seem to push them away or touch-

Why are they looking at me like that???

"You're punching the air." Alexis commented and the spiders went away. "Is your friend doing well?" Xian asked them and they all looked concerned. 

"I don't think she's doing well...." Macario murmured in the background.

I stood up and just glared at them. "I-.. shit I forgot what I'm supposed to say."

"Are you supposed to tell them that you're okay?" Alexis asked and I listened to him. "I'm okay, guys... It's just my... Daydreaming."

"I don't think it's a daydream anymore, buddy." Alexis will you shut the fuck up? "Nope, I won't shut up."

"I'm sorry for that?" Xian replied then he continued. "And I'm sorry for what I'm about to say to you."

"What are you about to say to me?" I asked then he sighed. "I'll take the lead, you will become under my wing."

"Hey that's not what we agreed on!" Macario defended me and Peter M. just smirked. "Ha..."

"Ooooh seems like he's about to replace you as a leader." I was never a leader. "But you always take the lead.."

"It's not in our agreement." I said then he just opened a portal. "Well being you as a leader wasn't in the agreement either."

He fixed his posture and such. "You are driven by emotions."

Then he entered the portal. Peter M. was right behind him following. "Peter, you little shit!" Macario shouted

He threw his to Macario and just smirked. "My name is Pietro by the way." Then he entered the portal

"I have a feeling that they are gonna be together. I ship it!" Alexis, you're fucking noisy. "I know."

"His name is Pietro all this time?" Macario asked to me as we followed them to the portal.

"Yes, apparently." I replied then suddenly we got into like an asgardian vehicle or some shit. "What is this?"

"I'm going home." Xian replied then he glared at me.."for now.."

"Awww Xian has grown up ever since I destroyed his multiverse." Alexis what the fuck? You did what? "Yes I did, you wrote me remember?" I can't remember writing that shit!!. "Maybe it's my free will."

"Jeez, you're loud." I mumbled to Alexis but they heard it. "Pardon?" Xian asked and I just ignored him.

We all stood here in silence but I didn't because of Alexis. "I know what you're thinking."

You don't. "Oh I know, you're planning to repeat this all over again."

I don't. "Yes you do, how long have I been gone??? Maybe 4 resets??? Until this child Alexis was born, I was so proud of him for existing."

You don't get to say that. "What? Was he a hindrance?" He will be the very thing you cannot achieve. "Oh really? Are you gonna finally let Quinzel die?"

I punched the place where he was standing. The whole vehicle almost broke and yeah, horrified looks from the boys.

Alexis looked concerned. "Oh my, I forgot how powerful you become since you decided to become spiderman." I gulped as they all looked concerned. "Lucky you, you get to choose, them... All of them were forced lmao." He pointed at the three boys.

"You don't need to narrate every move I'll do." Shut up, Alexis.

"Sorry." I said to them and they are still concerned. "Young lady, this is an expensive vehicle."

"There's a bug..." What a great excuse self. "Wow okay yeah that's a great excuse."

".....A bug?" He looks unimpressed then he looked forward. "We are here."

"Are you okay?" Asked Macario then suddenly Pietro wrapped his arm around Macario's shoulders. "How about you? Are you okay? You finally discovered my real name."

"No shit sherlock, your name sucks." Macario commented and Pietro giggled. "Oh really? How about your name? That's sounds awful."

"My name is pretty and I just thought oh he's a red hair, he's maybe Peter and Mj's secret love child shit... Oh yes, turns out you're Weasley." Macario said to him and Alexis turned to me. "Is that an insult?"

"Well guess what, you're an Umbridge." Pietro smirked and Macario got offended. "How dare you!! You're a riddle."

"Well atleast I'm handsome." These two... "Wait Harry Potter is canon in their universe?" Yes, one of the things they have in canon.

"No, Tom Riddle is ugly in my universe!" Macario shouted at him and Alexis blocked my view. "wait isn't Macario's universe is at war?"

The time traveler who left the spider who bite Macario also left Harry Potter books. "WHAT??? WHO the fuck is that timetraveler."

I believe, it was Timothee. Xian then glared at the both of them and they both stop. Wait that isn't fair, I need to forcefully stop the two of them.

"Timothee??? Isn't he- oh... HAHA!" Alexis grinned and just celebrated. "I also destroyed his multiverse right?"

I ignored him and we finally arrived at Xian's hometown. I don't know what his plans are but I've got backup just in case.