1k special: OC's

Well since we reached 1k yep thank you you know. Here are the ocs featured on this fanfic

Exhibit no. 1

Full name: Macario Corazon Realonda y Alonzo Pascual.
Year of birth: 1876
Alias: Spider-Man/Spider-soldier
Nationality: Filipino

Yep, he's revolutionist and yeah. His world is like steampunk Philippines that's why he has some mechanical gadgets and such that is also why he was bitten by a radioactive spider Brought by the americans in 1898 when they signed the treaty of paris.(this is only thing I remembered in highschool history) His background is heavily inspired by Philippines's dark era. His canon event is... The execution of his mentor. If he will have his own standalone movie, it will logan. It will dark and gritty and such. His spiderman suit is also inspired by Heneral Luna's military uniform. He was created when I was thinking about my country's history like what if spiderman exist back then?? You know.

This is my unfinished sketch of him, I don't have the motivation to finish it but it has more details and such

This is my unfinished sketch of him, I don't have the motivation to finish it but it has more details and such. Since I'm on my phone, I can't really draw the details that much.

Thankfully I commissioned this artist named Miles Gomez

Thankfully I commissioned this artist named Miles Gomez. She's really good. She captured Macario's personality.

Exhibit no. 2
Name: Peter M. Parker. {Is he tho}
Real name: Pietro Montminy
Year of birth: 3095
Alias: Marsian Spiderman
Nationality: He was born from Mars... Uhmm... I don't know what to call him
Species: Human.

He was born when humans can afford to live in other planet. He was born in mars and got bitten by radioactive spider in Mars. They had a battle between worlds and such things. He hates earthlings because you know Earth was being destroyed by humans. Isn't that hypocrisy? They are also destroying Mars, right??? I don't know, mhen. He was created when I was daydreaming about like enemies to lovers troupe WHAHHA well he's also an assassin, he killed Peter M. Parker the real one and took his identity. We will know his real identity or you already know it WHAHAH. Why did he take it? Well it's like very inspired by dark knight thingy. Where the half half man (i forgot his name) died and batman chose if they are gonna make people think he died as a Villain or a hero. I guess that's what happened here. They keep peter m parker's facade to control their people in mars and pretend like everything's fine. The government there ain't being ran by villains, Look a peter m. Parker. He definitely didn't die and he's definitely hero. Who knows if this Peter M. Parker is actually Peter M. Parker and not some imposter.