Chapter 21: Quinzel

Queenie

It was ten years ago or should I say 14 years ago when Quinzel died.

We were orphans since I was 4, she was at the same age. Our parents died because of the Civil War. They were killed by the police.

Since then Quinzel has been raising us, both of us with our poster mother. But one night when she was 6, our poster mother was captured by a rival gang.

They rescued her but I was... I didn't mean to interrupt their fighting. I was captured too and... I saw a grenade. I removed the pin and threw it outside of my cell.

That's when they all died, I was buried underground. Unable to get out, I screamed until my voice ran out. It was then Gwenpool saved me. She accidentally teleported beside me and she decided to save me.

Since then, I discovered the world of marvel and comics were true. All of the fictional world are true and I have power over it.

That's a pretty tragic backstory, yeah? Well that's Jinx's backstory from arcane. Ha... Fooled ya.

I will never tell my side of the story. I don't care if it makes me a victim or a villain. I just... I don't care.

"I'm the embodiment of incursion, huh?" Alexis appeared out of nowhere. Of course they will. They are always there wherever I go.

"How come you never told me about this?" They asked and I smirked with annoyance. "How come you never know?"

"You wrote me.." they looked at me like it was my fault that they were rotten. "So? I gave you the focking free will to choose."

"Choose? As if THERE WAS CHOICES!!!" They shouted at me as I approached the machine.

"You never cared about me." They murmured then I sighed. "I did until you fucked it all up."

"No no, you never did. Because I'm just your character, your fictional character. You gave me traumas and fucking shits and you never cared. Because I'm just not real." They explained then continued. "I'm just your fictional character that just love making it suffer. You know what I mean?"

I didn't listened and tried to turn on the machine. They are getting aware again.

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE A VILLAIN!" They paused and tears fell down. "I JUST WANT MY LIFE!!"

I clenched my fist and shouted back. "IF YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE A VILLAIN THEN WHY DID YOU BECOME ONE?"

"BECAUSE you made me into one!!" They replied and I just caressed my head. "No, I did not!!"

"Who the fuck wrote me? Who the fuck gave all this traumas? Who made me believe that Miguel was the reason my universe was destroyed? Who imprinted all of the shits on my head? Who always lied to me!?" A moment of silence, it was longer.

We just stared at each other's eyes, theirs was empty.

"Maybe if you tell it all to me, it will all be different." Alexis then leaned on me and whispered. "But you didn't." Then they disappeared.

Me: I have no favorite child
Also me:

I'm also open for eye comission and comission

For eye comission, only 50php