28. Drunk Dazed

Start bij het begin

"Tae tae?" I raised my eyebrow.

He pointed his finger towards his face, "Yes me tae tae. Tell me you like tae tae too." he pouted.

In those moments, my heart was melting a little by little into his sweetness and childishness. "I love tae tae." I smiled caressing his face.

"I love my hot handsome hyung too." he giggled and my heart stopped it was the first them when he said me those words.

"You love me?"

"That's why I am marrying you, dumb handsome hyung." he laughed.

I was so lost in to his eyes, his cheeks, the way his lips curled in to various shapes when he smiled, the way his forehead creases, the way he pouts and countless beautiful sounds he made. I was so lost looking at the blessing fell upon me, that named Taehyung.

"Will I be your wifey then?" he chuckled.

"You want to be one?"

He pouted and shook his head, "No I want to be a husband to and go with you to office."

"We can do that." I smiled.

"It hot... I am feeling hot." he started to unbutton his shirt.

"Hey what are you doing? Let's go inside. You should sleep."

"No, I don't want to and you are not leaving until I say so." his demeanor changed. From all giggly and cute to authoritative with a split second.

"No, Taehyung. You need sleep. Let's go." I was about to stand but he placed his hands on couches back rest making me stop from leaving.

"I know what I want and I want you." he whispered in my ear, followed by kissing my jaw and continuously rolling his hips on my crotch.

"Okay let's head to bed. We can continue there." I didn't want to take advantage of his situation.

"You aren't listening hyung. I said I need you, here, right now." he raised his hips a little and gestured me to loosen it up. "Do it now."

I had no choice but to grant him what he wants. With next few second we ended up with me being inside him. "Oh my......" he moaned loudly as he lowered himself on my throbbing erection. "Ahhh fuck hyung..." he said lifting his hips up then coming back down trying to find a proper angle.

"You are exceptional...." I said with heavy breaths.

"Oh yeahhhh I know......" he grabbed hard onto my shirt almost tearing it apart, "Fuck.... This feels so good, I am feeling so hot......" he moaned.

I grabbed onto his waist and started thrusting upwards to meet him in half way... "Oh yeah keep doing it.... Fuckkk Jungkook...."

Hearing his name for the first time from his mouth, surged an unknown pleasure inside me and I let my restrains break in that moment. "You'll regret it in the morning." I said holding his waist tight making him stop moving and picked up my pace, ramming inside him upward.

"Please... Yesss moreee.... Oh God...." he whimpered a little later coming all over my abdomen as I released myself inside him.

-------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Taehyung....." I whispered in his ears, he was making breakfast for us.

"Goodmorning hyung...." he said in a low whisper. I knew he was feeling shy right now. He turned around and I caged him into my arms.

"Did I um... Did something embarrassing last night... I am sorry if you are..."

"shshshhs......" I placed my finger on his lips, "You didn't Taehyung what you did was amazing." I lowered myself into the curve of his neck, inhaling his fresh after shower scent. His whole existence was soothing for mine.

"What do you mean...?" he voice trembled as I kissed on his neck down to his exposed collarbone.

"You were wild last night Taehyung.... Don't you feel it?" I said caressing his hip.

"I do feel... Quite uneasy um...down there but...did we? You and me? Did we?" his cheeks start to heat up and I could feel it.

"Yes... We did, I didn't know you had it in you....."

"I was drunk.. I didn't mean you disrespect you or something hyung....."

"No... I love it. I loved every bit of it." I kissed him tenderly to let him know he can do what ever he wants with me.

"I am yours and I love and own every side of you Taehyung you are free to do what ever you want with me too. Remember this..." I smiled against his lips and he smiled too nodding his head.

"ummhhh....yes...breakfast hyung..." he moaned.

"Yeah I am having it." I captured his lips again, he grabbed my biceps to balance himself. "It seem like we are already having honeymoon." I chuckled looking at him who was all flustered. Picking him up I made him sit on the counter.

I was about to pull my next move but my phone rang, "Whoever it is I won't forgive them." Taehyung chuckled at my little tantrum.

"Hm... Yeah Hyunjin you already cursed my morning...." I scoffed.

"Hmm... Yeah... Is it ready?"

"Alright... Yeah... Hmm.. Thanks." I ended the call.

"Taehyung we have to go for fittings today, for wedding suits." I said.

"Okay Hyung.... I'll be ready."

"If you want anything Taehyung, please let me know alright? I told you to prepare and plan the whole thing but you refused me on it. Now please tell me if you need anything alright?"

"No, I am fine. Whatever you and Hyunjin hyung will prepare, I know it'd be best." he smiled.

--------------------------------------------

This chapter is in the memory of "Seven" Release day. I hope it justified the spirits of the song-explicit version lol😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also thankyou for 1K reads on this story so far✨💫

Love from my side 💜