ella runs down the stairs and she runs herself right to my room. she's in there at the most of 5 minutes before she runs back out and notices us on the couch.

"noodles is in very big trouble." she said standing in front of us with both her hands on her hips like she means business.

"and why is that." i question crossing my arms.

"he's fighting my stuffie upstairs in the living room. he doesn't stop!" she said getting upset towards the end of her sentence.

me and javon look at each other before we decide to get up and go tell noodles to leave ella alone.

noodles never messed with ella's toys before, he knows his toys and he only messes and bites his. so maybe he got tired of his toys and wanted more.

all three of us walk upstairs and into the living room.

when we see noodles javon just starts laughing. noodles is not fighting her stuffie, noodles is humping her stuffie.

i grab ella by her shoulder and turn her around so her face is in my hip. making sure she isn't looking.

javon collects himself and grabs noodles off ella's toy. javon picks up ella's stuffie by its ears and takes it to the trash, not wanting her to play with it after that.

"that's your dog." i point at javon before letting ella turn back around.

"clearly." he shrugs.

"where's my stuffie." ella asked us.

"baby noodles was doing something not so nice to your stuffie so we had to throw it away." i told her.

"why." she starts to cry. a tear drops from one of her eyes and she wipes it.

"what's the matter baby don't cry. i hate seeing my angel cry." i told ella. i took a seat on the couch. letting javon sit next to me.

i motion for ella to come to me and she does.

she puts her head on my shoulder and starts to even more cry.

my mom comes from the garage and sees ella crying in my lap.

"what's wrong?" she asked coming to sit right next to me while ella cried even louder.

"noodles was humping her stuffie ,we threw it away and now she's sad." i filled my mom in on why ella is crying.

"i hate noodles!" ella sobs even more.

"hey, baby that not nice. noodles doesn't know better." my mom said picking up ella of my lap and into hers.

"how about this baby, to make up for your stuffie me and you are gonna go get ice cream. yeah?" my mom asked ella.

"okay." ella said using her arm to wipe her tears she tried to make herself stop crying but she just started hiccuping from how much she cried.

my mom slipped her shoes on and grabbed her keys from the bowl on the coffee table. she waved bye to me and javon, before they left out the front door.

"maybe it's time for noodles to go to daddies house." javon said petting noodles, who's sitting on his lap.

"my love, you wanna go home with daddy?" i said laying my head on javons lap, where his knees are since noodles is on the rest of javon's lap.

noodles licks my face and lays his head in the crook of my neck.

"noodles is being so cuddly, now you can't move javon." i told javon lifting my arm to pet the rest of noodles's body, while he falls asleep on us.

"so pretty." javon mumbles to himself as he places his hand to massage my hair.

always been you| javon walton जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें