𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 | 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕩 𝕆𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣

Requested by Itznot_raerae137

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I've been dealing with some stuff, good and annoying, but here is a chapter and I'll try to keep writing

Justin's P.O.V.

As I'm sitting at the table in the kitchen, I hear Oliver come through the front door of our house. We have a house apart from the boys and have been married for about a year. The others got married off to people they met or each other. Me and Oli were among the last few to get married. 

Anyway, he comes into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. 

"I've got good news." He sits across from me.

"What is it?" 

"The adoption center found a mother who wants to give her daughter up for adoption. And not to mention, the daughter isn't even born yet so we'll have a newborn."

"Really? Are we going to meet this lady?" I can't contain my happiness.

"Obviously. She wants to find the perfect people to adopt her baby since she can't raise the kid." 

"I hope she'll choose us." 

"Me too. We get to meet her later this week. Her name is Clara." He tells me.

I can't stop smiling as I make my way around the table and hug Oli out of excitement. 

Timeskip was brought to you by me (the writer)

When we get the phone call, we immediately head to the hospital. The baby is almost here. Oliver holds my hand all the way there and in the waiting area too.

He ends up calling the guys and they arrive in a surprisingly quick amount of time. Seb arrived with Darren followed by Kane, Ryan and Regie. They told us Ty, Bae and Angel would come later.

When a doctor comes to get us, she has news. "So, the baby is perfectly healthy but we would like to keep her for observation in case. We had to give the mother an emergency c section due to the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck. However, like I said, the baby is perfectly healthy, we just want to make sure her breathing is ok."

I was holding onto Oli's hand tight. He squeezed my hand back as reassurance. The two of us followed the nurse to the room. We find the mother in there, holding the baby. I cry onsight and I can tell Oli is trying not to. I let go of his hand and sat next to Clara. She's also crying and leans toward me. I hug her, caressing her hair in a coming gesture. "I'm sure you did great Clara."

She just nods and looks back at the baby. "What are you going to name her?"

"We were thinking Jae Clara Moy."

Clara moves her hand and slightly covers her mouth. "I love it."

"I hope she likes it with you. I don't want to let her go." 

Clara had to give her baby up for adoption due to financial and family issues. She wants to finish law school but she only has enough money for that and barely any for herself. Not to mention that her mother passed and she had gone no contact with her dad.

"You can visit her as much as you want," I tell her. 

She nods along. "Do you want to hold her?"

Oli steps forward and takes Jae from Clara. "She's beautiful. I can't wait for her to open her eyes." 

Oliver sways back and forth in a comforting motion, something he always does when he hugs someone. I keep my arm around Clara and we watch the interaction. She rests her head on my shoulder. "You'll be great dad's." She tells me.

"I hope so."

Soon all of the boys are in the room. Passing the baby and getting pictures. 

Part 2?