𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚖 | 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚎

Requested by someone <3

Third Person P.O.V.

The boys decided to go to a basketball game. To be honest they didn't know who was playing, they just thought it'd be fun.

"Guys, Let's go! The game's in two hours and if you want food we've got to go now!" Ty yells from the front door.

Justin, Kane, Angel and Ryan come down the stairs while Darren and Seb come from the living room.

"Where's Oli, Bae and Regie?" Kane asks.

"Already got them in the car." Ty responds. "Now come on."

They all go out the door to their cars. Oli was driving his car, and Justin was a passenger with Bae, Kane and Darren in the backseat. Meanwhile, in the other car, Ty was driving with Angel, Regie and Seb in the back and Ryan in the passenger.

As they drive to the game, they stop to get food at a McDonald's. After having eaten, they were back on the road again. Soon, they were parked, out of the car and among the crowd of people waiting to get in. 

Timeskip

The game was going good. Half of the boys were cheering for one team, the rest for the other. Angel and Bae left to go get food during the intermission. They start playing the games on the TV. Kiss Cam came on after the look-a-like game. It went through a few people until Kane saw himself and Regie.

Kane elbows Regie to look and he makes a no gesture. The crowd boos but it is changed to a different couple. The game continues and throughout it, Kane and Regie continue to end up on the kiss cam. 

After about the 20th time Regie yells "OH FOR CHRIST SAKE!" He pulls Kane by the collar and kisses him. Kane was in shock as he pulled away and everyone cheered, including the guys. Justin was shaking Kane's shoulder and congratulating him. 

"Why did it keep coming back to us?" Kane asks Regie.

He only shrugs and continues to watch. 

Meanwhile across the Arena

Bae and Angel were handing a $100 bill to the cameraman. 

"Thank you, my good man."