𝙄𝙣 𝘼 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩 | 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝙭 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣

Ryan's P.O.V

In today's video, we were doing a parkour challenge. We went to a nearby skate park with a playground near it. Sebastian had come up with the idea for the video. He claims he wants redemption.

We started by climbing the high ramps of the skatepark. We all managed to make it up, except for Darren.

We moved onto the playground. We had to see who could go through the quickest. Whoever was going had to climb up the side using the bars, then climb over onto the platform of the playground. Next, they'd have to go down the slide but not fall off and climb to one of the ladders. Only then were they done.

The people eliminated were Justin and Kane. Justin was out for having the slowest time. Kane was out for falling.

The next challenge was who could jump the highest from the swing without falling. If you fell or had the lowest distance from the ground, you're out.

Oli went first and swung pretty high. Safe to say, he is in first place. Seb and Regie went and they ended up being tied. It was soon my turn. I got as high as I could before jumping off.

When I landed, my left foot came down harder than I expected. I heard a pop sound before I fell to the ground. My ankle was throbbing. Everyone rushed over to me asking if I was ok. Justin grabbed my hand to pull me up, only for me to fall into Regie when I stood. There was pain shooting from my ankle.

"We should take you to the hospital, It looks like it's starting to bruise," Bae commented from behind the camera.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Everyone to the cars." Oli directed.

Regie put his arm around my waist to support me. I felt butterflies in my stomach before chastizing myself. Now's not the time to be thinking about how strong he is or the fact that he's holding me close. I was in the car with Justin, Oli, Kane and obviously, Regie.

Once we got to the hospital, we all got out of the cars. I was still using Regie as a support when I suddenly got extremely lightheaded. I stumbled for a second as Regie's arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm ok," I told him.

He looked at me as if to say, 'Are you serious right now?'

Without saying anything, he put an arm on my back and the other under my legs, lifting me bridal style. Pain throbbed through my ankle but, I kept quiet.

We got into the emergency room and waited a good half hour. After that, I was in for an X-ray. My ankle was broken. Lucky for me, the break was a clean one. They had put on a cast. That took about 35 minutes and then before I knew it, I was sitting in a hospital room. Everyone went home except for Regie. The doctors told us that only one person could stay with me. Regie volunteered and left no room for arguments.

" I saw a bucket of DVDs down the hall, you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure,"

He left the room. About 2 minutes later, he came back. He was holding about 5 DVDs.

"I found something called The Hunger Games and I wanted to know what that was about." He told me, looking at the DVDs. "I also grabbed Frozen in case they are shit."

I giggled as he put the first movie in. After he grabbed the remote to the TV I had in the room and put the movie on, he came and sat next to me on the bed.

Halfway into the movie, I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. Soon though, he was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I looked at him, putting my hand to his face. I wiped his tears.

"Why did Rue have to die? She's the nature girl." He sniffled.

"It's ok, I promise," I ran my hand through his hair.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝟸 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I was back at home and felt useless. When I try to do something, someone will step in to do it for me. I think they feel guilty about the parkour challenge.

I hate this cast. I feel bulky and it's hard to move around. I was currently laying on my bed. Music was blasting through my headphones and I was looking up at the ceiling.

Regie seemed to pick up on my whole hate relationship with the cast and my ankle. He came to my room after lunch with a handful of Sharpies.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him skeptically.

"I wanted to make you like your cast." He replied.

I sat up. "How are you going to do that?"

"Well..." He sat in front of me. "We're going to decorate it."

"We?"

"Yeah. You and Me."

"I don't draw much. You can do all of it." I told him.

"Ok, sit still."

I did as he told me and watched him draw. He wasn't great at drawing. However, it was nice to watch him. He looked like a 5th grader who was excited about their latest colouring page. I watched as he drew out little hearts and stars. He also added a few butterflies. Lastly, he wrote something on the top of the cast. I tried to read it but, he wouldn't let me look.

"Done." He declared.

"Can I look at the note?" I asked.

He nodded but left almost immediately. I looked down and written on the cast were 3 words, 'I love you.' His name was signed underneath it as well as a heart.

Maybe having a cast isn't that bad.

<3