ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴛᴀʟʟ? | ᴋᴀɴᴇ x ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ

Requested by @Nxruto-Uzumaki_chxn. Enjoy! <3

Kane's P.O.V.

So, it's no secret that I'm short. I can't reach some things so I have to get one of the guys, usually Oli, Seb or Regie (Justin, Ryan and Darren are only taller than me by about an inch) to get it for me. When I ask Oliver, he teases me.

That's what's happening now. I am trying to get some paper towels from the top shelf in the pantry and to no surprise, I can't reach them. So naturally I had to ask someone for help. The closest room is the kitchen and Oli is the only one there.

"Hey, Oli?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me get the paper towels?"

He appears in the doorway. "Why? Can't you reach?" He smirks.

"Obviously not." I reply.

He grabs the paper towels but doesn't hand them to me like I was hoping. Instead, he holds it over his head.

"Can I have them, please?"

"What do I get in return?" He asks.

I scowl. I try to jump for it a few times but then he leaves to the kitchen. I follow him trying to convince him to give them to me. It doesn't work. So instead, I climb and jump off one of the island chairs and onto his back. That also doesn't work. He drops me and so I'm back on the ground trying to reach for the god damn paper towels that I'm pretty sure I don't want anymore.

But then I decide to give something else a shot. I kick him in the shins and he immediately drops it in response. I grab it, giggling, and run for it.

I hear him behind me as I make my way up the stairs. I make it to my room only to realize that in cornered. I turn to see him smirking at me.

"Shit."

He comes closer to me and I back up...... into the bed, which I accidentally fall onto. Go figure.

"This wouldn't have to be done the hard way if you had just given me something in return."  He's sitting on me now, pinning my hands above my head. His face is mere inches from mine.

"And what do you want in return?"

"I think you know."

I roll my eyes and give him a peck on his lips. I see his shocked expression and immediately second guess myself.

"Was that wrong?" I ask him.

"No I just didn't think you'd give in that easy."

"Damn you.