ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ | ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ x ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ

Justin's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the guys. It was around 10:30pm. Ryan left to go to bed since he hadn't got much sleep the past few nights. After Ryan, each of the guys started to leave. Kane, then Regie, then Seb and so on. Soon it was just me in the living room. 

I  just stayed there, watching TikToks and talking to the stars on discord. I started to feel tired so I shut my phone off and started to drift off to the sound of the TV. 

Oliver's P.O.V.

I had left to go do a bit of editing on my video unlike how the others were going to sleep. After about an hour, I decided it would be best if I went to sleep.

 I got changed and went to get a drink of water before bed. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. Once I got there, I got a water bottle from the fridge. That's when I realized that someone was still in the living room. I heard the TV and saw a sleeping figure on the couch. I slowly walked up to the person as to not wake them up. I soon recognized it was Justin. 

I thought about leaving him there because he looked comfortable but I decided against it. I put my water bottle down and picked Justin up bridal style. I decided to take him to my room because it was closest and I didn't want to wake the others.

When I got to my room, I set Justin on my bed and went to grab another blanket so I could sleep on the floor. 

Justin's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of a drawer opening, however I didn't open my eyes due to how tired I was. There was a bit of movement, then silence. So I opened my eyes and looked around.  I realized I was in Oli's room. 

After a bit of confusion as to how I got here, I saw Oli laying on the floor with his back facing me. 

"Oli?" I whispered, hoping he was still awake.

"Yeah?" He answered. 

"Why am I in your room?"

 "I didn't want you sleeping on the couch. It looked uncomfortable. Also, I would have taken you to your room but it's the farthest down the hall and everyone's asleep." He explained but didn't turn to look at me. Little did Justin know that Oli was making an excuse to have Justin with him.

"Why are you on the floor?" was my next question.

"Because you get the bed." He responded.

"You could still sleep up here though...." I trailed off.

He finally rolled over and looked up at me.

"Why? You want someone to cuddle with?" He questioned with a smirk playing across his face.

"I mean, it wouldn't be a bad idea." I whispered to myself, hoping he wouldn't hear.

He heard.

Instead of being suprised or weirded out, he got up off the floor, walked around to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind, pulling me in and his head was resting against the back of my neck.

"Night JP." was all he said. 

"Night Oli." I replied, not trusting myself to say anything else.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Oliver's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of whispering and giggling. As I opened my eyes, I saw all of the guys surrounding me. That's when I realized that Justin was sound asleep on my chest. I looked to see that Ryan and Kane were taking pictures and Regie looking at me with pure pride.

"About time you woke up." Seb said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You and Justin didn't show up to the 9 a.m. meeting so we came to check on you." Darren answered. "You should have invited me to your sleepover." he pouted. 

"Sorry Darren, it was unexpected." I assured him.

"Sure" was his response.

That's when Kane decided to jump on top of me and Justin. 

"If you guys get to sleep in, then we do to." Kane said.

When Kane jumped on us, he woke Justin up.  

"What the hell?" Justin said in a groggy voice. 

"Aww, did we wake Oli's cuddle buddy up?" Regie joked.

Justin then registered what was going on and he blushed like crazy. He ended up hiding his face in the crook of my neck which I found extremely cute. Everyone just laughed at that. 

Manager Ty told everyone that we need to start filming and so we were left alone about it for awhile. Luckily.

And, to be honest, that was the best sleep I have ever had. 

Hope you enjoyed! Requests are open!