𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 | 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗

Requested by @sobinsblondehair. Enjoy!

Darren's P.O.V.

"Hey guys! Welcome back! Today we are going to be baking without a recipe." I say to the camera.

I show my ingredients to the camera. "Oh, before I forget, I will be making peanut butter cookies."

Just then, Ryan enters the kitchen.

"You know why I'm making peanut butter cookies, Peanut?"

"Gee, I wonder." He rolls his eyes.

"Don't be like that," I playfully hit him as he comes into frame, "You should join me. You're not doing anything currently, right?"

"No."

"Great, join me."

"So, for those of you who don't know, Ryan's nickname is Peanut which is why these cookies are gonna be made in his honor."

"I feel so honored." Ryan rolls his eyes.

"You should, bro."

"Anyway, let's get started!"

We start to bake and it turns into a mess. There was cookie batter everywhere along with the different ingredients we used in it.

Ryan took some of the left over flour and dumped it all over me while I was talking to the camera. I chased him around the island in the kitchen before tackling him and smearing left over cookie batter across his face.

The cookies eventually came out of the oven and filming was done. Now we had to clean. Ryan wiped his face with a cloth before passing it to me. I wiped the flour of my face and arms.

I look over at Ryan and notice that he has batter near the corner of his mouth.

"What?" Ryan asks because of the smirk that's playing across my face.

The smirk only grows as I make my way toward him. I get close enough that I lick/kiss the batter off his face. He just looks at me, dumbfounded.

"You had batter on your face." I state.

"You couldn't have just wiped it off?" He asks me while touching the corner of his mouth.

"No, I gain nothing from that." I give him a peck on the cheek before grabbing the bowls and utensils from off the island.

I throw the dirty dishes in the sink, ready to wash them as I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"That wasn't fair, I didn't even get to kiss you back." Ryan whispered.

I felt a tingly sensation run down my spine. Damn, that was hot. He puts his hands on mine while my back is against his chest. We stand there and do the rest of the dishes like that. Before, I can head upstairs, Ryan plants a kiss on my lips then runs away. I feel my face heat up as I bury my face in my hands.

I should bake with him more often.