𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 | 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧

Regie's P.O.V.

"I need a drink." Oliver gets up from his spot on the couch where everyone but Ryan is. We're all about to come off a filming break which ends in 5 minutes.

"And here we see a wild and endangered, Ryan Nguyen in his natural habitat." Kane says to everyone in a voice you'd only ever hear on National Geographic. 

As we all look over, Ryan trips on the bottom step. He, unfortunately, fell into Oliver, who was coming from the kitchen and spilt the cereal he was holding all over the both of them. 

Oliver looks down at Ryan and says, "I think you just.......... fell for me." A smirk then breaks out across his face.

"Let go of me." Ryan says back. 

"........ Natural selection is coming for this specimen." Kane continues after a second.

"Shut up!" Ryan yells at him.

Everyone bursts out laughing as Ryan makes his way to the kitchen to clean his bowl as well as himself. Oli follows him.

Third Person P.O.V.

Ryan put his bowl in the sink and grabbed some paper towels for his shirt. After wiping the milk off of himself, he looked over at Oli.

"What?" Ryan asked.

Oli just stood there, looking at him innocently. "You not gonna help me?" 

"You're a grown man. You can do it yourself." Ryan responded.

"Yeah but, you are the one who tripped and spilt everything." 

"Well played."

Ryan made his way over to Oliver, paper towel in hand. He started to clean up Oliver's shirt. He looked up at Oli to find that Oli was already looking back.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Mhmm."

Oliver quickly kissed Ryan's cheek and left the kitchen, leaving Ryan completely shocked. He followed Oli and ended up back in the living room with everyone. Meaning, he can't talk to Oli until later. 

Ryan took a seat on the opposite side of the couch from Oliver. The filming began again and no one noticed the 2 glancing at each other every so often. Oli would look at Ryan with a smirk and Ryan would notice only to look away immediately. 

What a normal day at home.

Hope you enjoyed. This one is a bit shorter than normal. <3